I seriously need Help!

Adzme

Sep 11, 2011
Hey people.
** I tried the tutorials but couldn't understand them**
Basically a year ago my cousin flashed my Xbox 360 elite (don't know why) and we never updated firmware since October 2010 and haven't connected to XBL ever since. I was gone for nearly a year (studies), and when I came back my little brother had played non-stealth games. Then i read that once u play the non-stealth games offline , you can't connect to XBox Live unless you want to be flagged/banned. Also the dashboard has the new Kinect version (was an offline update). The games did include Halo: Reach, Cod:Black ops and MW2, so AP25 ones!

** So is there any way to for me to play on xbox live again without getting banned? like something about ixtreme lt+. If yes plz explain.**

Thanks in advance!

AdZ
-- I know I'm a N0OB :crazy:

explorer66

VIP Member
May 10, 2009
newcastle uk
have you used xval yet to check if your flagged for a ban ?
if not download and run it on your pc/laptop
then insert your console serial number in the top box

in the second box you need to insert the x value
which is found on your xbox under system settings, console settings, system info
right at the bottom there will be the letters d.e.x you want the 16 digit code that follows the X

place that in the second column on xval and hit decript

it will either say clean or fail, if its clean you should be safe on live for now
if it says fail give your little bro a slap as you will be getting banned from live ;)

Fisticuffs

VIP Member
Mar 14, 2011
Arizona, US
Hey people.
** I tried the tutorials but couldn't understand them**
Basically a year ago my cousin flashed my Xbox 360 elite (don't know why) and we never updated firmware since October 2010 and haven't connected to XBL ever since. I was gone for nearly a year (studies), and when I came back my little brother had played non-stealth games. Then i read that once u play the non-stealth games offline , you can't connect to XBox Live unless you want to be flagged/banned. Also the dashboard has the new Kinect version (was an offline update). The games did include Halo: Reach, Cod:Black ops and MW2, so AP25 ones!

** So is there any way to for me to play on xbox live again without getting banned? like something about ixtreme lt+. If yes plz explain.**

Thanks in advance!

AdZ Link To Image -- I know I'm a N0OB :crazy:
Flash the console back to stock F/W, Update it, Then reflash and reburn your AP25 games with ABGX with autofix level 3

which is found on your xbox under system settings, console settings, system info
right at the bottom there will be the letters d.e.x you want the 16 digit code that follows the X

it will either say clean or fail, if its clean you should be safe on live for now
if it says fail give your little bro a slap as you will be getting banned from live ;)
Xval is pretty much useless now, It's been stated in other posts

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?p=406726&highlight=xval#post406726

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?p=418668&highlight=xval#post418668

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?p=418479&highlight=xval#post418479

Last edited:

explorer66

VIP Member
May 10, 2009
newcastle uk
i agree it is'nt perfect but it is'nt useless either
there is never a guarantee that anybody wont get banned but he could still use it as a guide
as it will still tell him if he has got a ap25 fail
as he stated his brother played ap25 games

Last edited:

Adzme

Sep 11, 2011
Flash the console back to stock F/W, Update it, Then reflash and reburn your AP25 games with ABGX with autofix level 3

Xval is pretty much useless now, It's been stated in other posts

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?p=406726&highlight=xval#post406726

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?p=418668&highlight=xval#post418668

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?p=418479&highlight=xval#post418479
Thanks for your help. also what version do i flash it with after i go stock and update it? and will i get banned due to the un-patched AP25 games?

---------- Post added at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 ----------

Thanks for the info but I haven't been flagged yet because I haven't been on XBL in a year now

Fisticuffs

VIP Member
Mar 14, 2011
Arizona, US
Thanks for your help. also what version do i flash it with after i go stock and update it? and will i get banned due to the un-patched AP25 games?

---------- Post added at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 ----------

Thanks for the info but I haven't been flagged yet because I haven't been on XBL in a year now
What DVD drive is in the 360?, And which dashboard version is it?

Also Google ABGX It'll be the first on the search, Go to the download section, And get "Installer abgx360_v1.0.5_setup.exe"
and "1st-13th Wave -abgx360_video_waves_1-13.rar"
Install the .exe and unrar the video waves, Start the program and hit ctrl+F to open your stealth folder and add the video.iso's to that folder, Setup Abgx like so ----> http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showpost.php?p=366488&postcount=4

Last edited:

Adzme

Sep 11, 2011
What DVD drive is in the 360?, And which dashboard version is it?

Also Google ABGX It'll be the first on the search, Go to the download section, And get "Installer abgx360_v1.0.5_setup.exe"
and "1st-13th Wave -abgx360_video_waves_1-13.rar"
Install the .exe and unrar the video waves, Start the program and hit ctrl+F to open your stealth folder and add the video.iso's to that folder, Setup Abgx like so ----> http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showpost.php?p=366488&postcount=4

Dash version - 2.0.12625.0 DVD drive - Philips (its round without any holes. picture of drive -- http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae4/zziper1/1315934016980.jpg

It's a Liteon i think but thats all i know
hope i'm right

thanks man

Last edited:

Fisticuffs

VIP Member
Mar 14, 2011
Arizona, US
First get the latest jungleflasher from their site, Also get the JFtut1.4.4, Then Go on Xbins, Goto /XBOX 360/firmware/hacked firmware/LiteOn DG-16D2S/ folder and get LiteOn DG-16D2S iXtreme LT Plus v1.9.rar, In the LiteOn_Pre_13141 folder theres OFW folder, Find the F/W for your drive, Jungleflasher will tell you which version it is, MAKE SURE you have your key, Dump the drive multiple times and verify that it matches and save it in multiple places and on a cd, Follow the JF tut exactly to the letter, Flash the Stock F/W, Update the 360, Then Flash to LT1.9 in the LiteOn_Post_13141 folder,
Good luck

Adzme

Sep 11, 2011
First get the latest jungleflasher from their site, Also get the JFtut1.4.4, Then Go on Xbins, Goto /XBOX 360/firmware/hacked firmware/LiteOn DG-16D2S/ folder and get LiteOn DG-16D2S iXtreme LT Plus v1.9.rar, In the LiteOn_Pre_13141 folder theres OFW folder, Find the F/W for your drive, Jungleflasher will tell you which version it is, MAKE SURE you have your key, Dump the drive multiple times and verify that it matches and save it in multiple places and on a cd, Follow the JF tut exactly to the letter, Flash the Stock F/W, Update the 360, Then Flash to LT1.9 in the LiteOn_Post_13141 folder,
Good luck
Thanks man, your amazing!

Adzme

Sep 11, 2011
Good luck
BTW, what do you mean by 'MAKE SURE you have your key'?

piromaniac

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Molex tower
when you dump your drive it will give youbthe option to save your key, save it in multiple locations ie USB stick disk etc. If you dont save it and anything happens to your drive ie fried etc you won't be able to swap drives. For generall play hence it is important to save your key, hope thatclears things up