GENERAL I think i lost my Lite-On Key is there a way to recover it?

Connor1197

Jun 15, 2011
Diana, TX
HI! I just attempted to flash my lite on drive and something happened.... Now, when i go to the DVDKey32 tab, it shows my drive but it says it doesnt have the key. I try to use PhatKey and probe it to get the key, but it says PhatKey Failed! When i plug it into my xbox and try to play normal call of duty Black Ops (a store-bought copy) it says "Play DVD" and when i click it, it shows the XBOX 360 screen. Any help is greatly appreciated
P.S. When i click KeyDb, it shows the key, but i dont know where to export to.

Connor1197

Jun 15, 2011
Diana, TX
Ok well can you please tell me how to manually input the key? because it is in the database but i do not know if i still have the .bin files

rawman34

Jun 12, 2011
TOOM-STONE POWER
if your using xp click start button bottom of screen where all programs are click search then all files folders in search bar type >> regedit << when search done doble click regedit then
hkey current user then u see JF DB click that then key list fined your key then in JF load firmware manual spoof then type your key in

yamackbuddy4

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2010
Waukegan IL.
Also if phat key fails. make sure you are using the button on the cord (when prompted to power cycle the drive) and not powering off the drive with ck3.

ishockin

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2011
Ohio
U could copy the key from the DB then click manual spoof and paste the key there or load ur key.bin there