If yo u have SX OS 2.9 DONT update FW with choidujournx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crauzer

Jan 19, 2019
Ukraine
Choidujournx crashes with 2.9 for me and my friend too(and a bunch of people here). I was lucky it didn't bricked my switch and i safely updated FW using SX OS 2.8.

If yo u have SX OS 2.9 DONT update FW with choi, cause it will crush and corrupt your system files.

imprezgc8

Bannnnnn-Kai!
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
Thanks for confirming. It has been noted and posted where ever the mods have access to not update yet.

Reactions: lui255

mithun_41

Noob Account
Oct 1, 2019
USA
I tried to update with choidujournx with 2.9 and now my switch only turns on with nintendo logo. after that its only black screen. How can I fix this? Please Help!!

mithun_41

Noob Account
Oct 1, 2019
USA
Thanks for confirming. It has been noted and posted where ever the mods have access to not update yet.
I tried to update with choidujournx with 2.9 and now my switch only turns on with nintendo logo. after that its only black screen. How can I fix this? Please Help!!
Same problem..
Did you fix it? just asking. I have tried almost anything i can find online. No luck

Valdrrak

Noob Account
Nov 20, 2019
Australia
I just updated and didnt have any issues BUT i am not sure what SX .boot i was using. Also something that might help if you are getting a crash after the nintendo logo, If you are using NXthemes make sure to delete the layerFS folder for the installed theme before you update. IF you already updated and are crashing, make sure to go into your SD card goto SXOS>Titles> and delete the one called something like 100000001000 then you will be able to boot into your SXOS, you can then re apply your NXThemese BUT if you are on 9.0> you cannot use lockscreen themes until SXOS implements IPS patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.