iHAS 124-14 (E) Burner Max Help

Warhawk1995

Feb 25, 2011
Hey guys

So I had been using an iHAS 124 B with Burner Max firmware to burn all my XGD3 games for quite some time. Well the drive up and died on me (I suspect one of the kids dropped it or something) and I began to look for a new drive to continue to make my backups. I looked at more B revisions but they were all ridiculously expensive by this point, at which point I decided to purchase an E revision since I'd heard in some forums that it would work with Burner Max. Well the drive has arrived and I'm now overwhelmed trying to figure out what I'm doing. The tutorials are all pretty old now, firmware links dead, and explanations few and far between when it comes to flashing non B drives. I've got just a few questions when it comes to flashing my E revision:

• I managed to find a firmware pack for Burner Max with all the firmware for the original B drives. If I was to flash my E rev drive, which firmware would I be using using here? (image below)
  • Which stock firmware should I be updating to, if any? I seem to have 4Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 4.38.46 PM.pngIMG_0691.JPG stock choices. (image below)
  • If I should get this thing flashed, what would the optimal settings for XGD3 burning be for optimal quality.
I realize that this many questions is probably a pain, but whatever help I can get I appreciate greatly!

Warhawk1995

Feb 25, 2011
Shows how much I know/how long I've been out of the game for. Now that I know what I'm doing proper everything works perfectly. Thanks guys I really appreciate the help! :smile: