iHas124 W HL04 not supported by BurnerMax

CatchThaBeat

Dec 1, 2011
O-H-I-O
Hi team,

I just received my new ATAPI iHas124 W HL04 drive from NewEgg...to only find out it is not supported by the Burner Max Payload Tool.

I provided a screenshot below and was wondering what I could do to properly burn my back ups. Do I need to crossflash it? BTW the manufacturers date was January 2013.

I also tried a google search but nothing comes up for iHas124 "W".

iHasW.jpg

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

skillet34

VIP Member
Jun 21, 2012
MA USA
Not yet.......ask on here for an older one or try ebay I got a D from amazon but I called them to confirm that's what I would get first.

Reactions: CatchThaBeat

Pilferd

Noob Account
Feb 26, 2013
http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php/134168-What-DVD-Burner-should-I-buy?p=904761&viewfull=1#post904761

There is a Microcenter store in Radnor PA that literally had boxes of "D" revisions on the floor when i went less than a month ago. Call them and im sure they can verify what they will ship u when u order from them. They are a major chain store so they willship anywhere.

They also had another burner on the list, i forgot which one though. If you live close i highly suggest taking a ride to the store, im sure there are many other burners from the list.

Reactions: CatchThaBeat

brick03

Noob Account
May 13, 2012
Got an atapi ihas124-04 DU.
Works like a charm.Burnt my gow3 with %100 verification.

hersheys247

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Detroit area, MI, USA
Please post when the W is going to be supported. Is the only one out for sale
Let me check my crystal ball, give me a second, I have it programmed for lottery numbers but just for you I'm going to reprogram it to provide you with a response!

Sent from my Brain Tumor causing device using Tapatalk 2