iND-Bios 5003 any sucess??

I

ittlfly

I am trying this new iND-Bios 5003 with an X3 chip, on a 1.6 xbox. I have gotten everything I needed from Xbins to flash one of the banks with this bios. I select bank 2 or 4, not both, then run the flash through HTTP, showing successful during flash, then after I restart it box just frags. I have tried several methods to try and get this installed, but not reall sure what I am doing wrong. I was just wondering if anyone has installed it successfully???

Thanks

vtec236

Dec 18, 2004
COLORADO
I really wish someone would post a HOW-TO that would rock huh ittlfly? any ideas when the new bios will come out?

fro

Noob Account
Jan 3, 2004
£10 Flashing Service! [Mbro Based]

!!c0mpt0ns UK Flashing Service!!

Have you got a Hitachi, BenQ or Samsung drive?
Then good news! I offer the cheapest UK flashing service available on the whole internet!

My service is only £10, via paypal or cash, and you can even wait while i flash if you live in the Middlesbrough area!
If not, do not worry!
You can send your 360 or DVD drive to me via Royal Mail! However you pay the postage costs!

I also offer brand new Xenon motherboard 360s, flashed with the latest version of iXtreme only for £95 including free delivery!
This includes all cables, your flashed console and 1 controller AND free delivery to any UK mainland household!

I am based in Middlesbrough, North East England. I accept paypal and cash as payment. No lite-ons!

PM me or leave a comment if you require my services!