Install NSP : The Legend of Zelda - Link Awakening

Whisper1982

Noob Account
Sep 17, 2019
Canada
Hi Eveyone! I need help for install the Zelda Link Awakening.

But i can't install. Im on SX OS 2.8 with OFW 8.1.

I Have try with another switch that use Atmophere 0.9.4 and it work...

Anyone got an idea why it's not working?

Thanks

Last edited:

Whisper1982

Noob Account
Sep 17, 2019
Canada
Thanks for your help!
Everything is working!

Ange Alexiel

Noob Account
Aug 8, 2019
France
same issue , so the installation fom the album is not so great sometimes, good to know
do you know guys if it's worth it to buy an brand new older model of switch before they all dissapear ? cos i guess sometime in the future they will be bale to make SQ OS work on all gen 1 switchs ? or is this not worth it ?

AmsuAsari

Noob Account
Dec 29, 2019
usa
same issue , so the installation fom the album is not so great sometimes, good to know
do you know guys if it's worth it to buy an brand new older model of switch before they all dissapear ? cos i guess sometime in the future they will be bale to make SQ OS work on all gen 1 switchs ? or is this not worth it ?
yes, it is. i got a switch for xmas, went and swapped it at a pawn shop for an unatched hac-001 system instead of 001(-01) and i couldnt be happier. sure, i dont get the temporary brand new hardware feel, but its in great shape. im so glad i did it. tho, not happy i had to get the red/blue joycons instead of keeping the grey ones. oh well.

anyway, yes. it is worth it. so very much so. i didnt even need to keep the newer model as the way everything is set up now, i just boot OFW when i want to use network services like eshop or game downloading/updating/playing then boot back into CFW for homebrew.

I am a developer, so im really into ARM based boards. raspberry pis, old consoles turned into systems, old smartphones, tvs, the switch, etc. it has a tegra chip which happens to be almost the single most powerful arm chip. so, it plays nice code-wise with all my other stuff down to the kernel and hardware level, without me having to port my code back and forth to and from x86/64 and arm and back. and, i can write c/c++ and python games, flash it over and run it directly in my hands without having to have pygame and all of that set up. code it, flash it, run it, show to instructor, get an a.
only thing i cant figure out is why i have to have the joy cons slightly out so it registers theyre disconnected from the sides for them to work inside games and apps. weird.
and if nintendo firmware isnt enough, just load up ubuntu, or better yet android, and install any of the millions of apps and games in the android ecosystem, with a friggin tegra chip to power them which is just way overkill (thats good), and have built in controllers and hdmi out to boot.