Internet Local Wireless Play?

litlgi74

Noob Account
Dec 14, 2019
Earth
Hello...

I'm interested in getting internet local wireless play working... Does it actually work? Is there a tutorial?

Thanks

litlgi74

Noob Account
Dec 14, 2019
Earth
That is what I thought...

But it doesn't seem to work.

Tried with Mario Kart

First I started with airplane mode on.

Started game... chose wireless play 1p the system the goes to the create a room page but then generates an error telling you that airplane mode is on... So I turn it off and try again.

Started game... chose wireless play 1p the system the goes to the create a room page but then generates an error telling you that it is unable to connect to the internet.

FYI... I have internet Local wireless play enabled in the options tab of sxos.

What settings should I have turned on or of in the system and sxos menu in order to make local wireless play functional?

PS... I am using sxos 2.9.3 and fw emunand 9.1.0 sysnand 3.1.0

Thanks

Last edited:

Alchemy.Gaming

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Mar 11, 2019
US
FYI... I have internet Local wireless play enabled in the options tab of sxos.
That is the built in ldn-mitm which, if I remember correctly, actually allows you to play local wireless without having to be right there with another console. Try turning that setting OFF an trying again.

litlgi74

Noob Account
Dec 14, 2019
Earth
That is the built in ldn-mitm which, if I remember correctly, actually allows you to play local wireless without having to be right there with another console. Try turning that setting OFF an trying again.
Do I need to have airplane mode off and the Wi-Fi on?... I'd rather not hook up to the Internet.
I finally got it to work... Airplane Mode ON > Wifi ON > Internet Local wireless play (in SXOS) disabled.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Alchemy.Gaming

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Mar 11, 2019
US
You shouldn't worry about having WiFi enabled while in SX OS. Stealth mode works just fine. Glad you got it working :)