Is Demon Slim Compatible With Trinity Mobo's?

cagao

Noob Account
May 17, 2015
NJ
Hello,

Can somebody please help me understand if the Demon Slim is compatible with the Trinity motherboard? I've seen postings on the forums of the Demon being installed onto Trinity's with CR4's however, when I look at modchipcentral's website it clearly states that it only works with Corona's. Is there another version of the Demon that they do not carry that I have to buy from somewhere else. If so, any suggestions?

Also, are there any specific QSB's for the trinity, or would that also be the same as the Corona's?

Many Thanks,
CO

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Hello,

Can somebody please help me understand if the Demon Slim is compatible with the Trinity motherboard? I've seen postings on the forums of the Demon being installed onto Trinity's with CR4's however, when I look at modchipcentral's website it clearly states that it only works with Corona's. Is there another version of the Demon that they do not carry that I have to buy from somewhere else. If so, any suggestions?

Also, are there any specific QSB's for the trinity, or would that also be the same as the Corona's?

Many Thanks,
CO
the older slim demon was,but most of the places left only have the phat demons that come with corona qsb to install the phat demon to a corona mobo.you need to check with who your ordering with before you order and have them answer that.

BrockThunderjam

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2013
Also, you CAN use a demon phat on a trinity. Just a little more work involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ablegepu

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
Alabama U.S
Why wouldn't they also make a trinity qsb for phat demons? Is there still supposedly that many slim demons still floating around. I guess it just means if you do come across a real slim demon DO NOT waste it on corona, save all slim demons for trinity only, since all other motherboard revisions can be directly soldered with phat demons and conversion qsb's. Still seems weird to just make a new corona conversion qsb and not one for trinity. probably because there are more corona mobo's out there then trinity.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Why wouldn't they also make a trinity qsb for phat demons? Is there still supposedly that many slim demons still floating around. I guess it just means if you do come across a real slim demon DO NOT waste it on corona, save all slim demons for trinity only, since all other motherboard revisions can be directly soldered with phat demons and conversion qsb's. Still seems weird to just make a new corona conversion qsb and not one for trinity. probably because there are more corona mobo's out there then trinity.
afaik xecuter isnt making ANYTHING anymore,even production of cr4 is over. :( i just been getting phat ones (even without the corona qsb) and hard wiring em in.

ultimate360

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2013
MN, USA
Lol, i still have 4 original slim demons for sale that i'm realy suprised I still have

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
No idea why but when modsupplier told me they only had a limited amount of Trinity Demons, I stocked up.

Production being slow/stopping shouldnt affect anyone anyway, most defected the minute they could get their $3 glitch chip working at a stable rate. Don;t blame TX for not spending time and money on it, wouldnt begin to cover the overheads I guess.

Even I havent been paid for 3 months but I dont mind.

Last edited:

cagao

Noob Account
May 17, 2015
NJ
Lol, i still have 4 original slim demons for sale that i'm realy suprised I still have

No idea why but when modsupplier told me they only had a limited amount of Trinity Demons, I stocked up.

Production being slow/stopping shouldnt affect anyone anyway, most defected the minute they could get their $3 glitch chip working at a stable rate. Don;t blame TX for not spending time and money on it, wouldnt begin to cover the overheads I guess.

Even I havent been paid for 3 months but I dont mind.
I'd be willing to purchase one if anyone is interested in selling his. If not, I guess I'll have to end up using a Phat version to try to get it to work.

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
I'm in the UK, so no use to you.

Krafter

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2011
Indiana
Any Demon is compatible with any console. 16M consoles just require a direct wire install. 4G systems can be done but they require a little more work.

Kexxen

VIP Member
May 26, 2014
afaik xecuter isnt making ANYTHING anymore,even production of cr4 is over. :( i just been getting phat ones (even without the corona qsb) and hard wiring em in.
Are you serious? Is Xecuter leaving the modding business or something?

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Are you serious? Is Xecuter leaving the modding business or something?
yes,they have said this themselves. too hard to find payment processors for mod tools.even sh*t like replacement dvd drives were getting flagged by processors as "mod tools" over at xconsoles.makes it hard to stay in business.

Reactions: Kexxen

Kexxen

VIP Member
May 26, 2014
yes,they have said this themselves. too hard to find payment processors for mod tools.even sh*t like replacement dvd drives were getting flagged by processors as "mod tools" over at xconsoles.makes it hard to stay in business.
Damn I'm really sad to find that out. :frown:

cagao

Noob Account
May 17, 2015
NJ

Why not use services overseas? I'm sure there are companies out there that don't really care.

reisbruno

Noob Account
Jun 13, 2015
Hey Ultimate360,
do u still have a TX Demon for Slim trinity?

If yes, would I be able to install it pretty easy like a qsb?

Let me know.
im from Utah, I would like to buy 1 or 2. Thanks!
reisbruno at msn*com
Bruno