Is my cr4 dead?

matt.zepess

Jul 28, 2016
This month has been crazy but this is the best i could explain it.
Hi, About a month ago i bought a cr4 and a jr programmer from modchipcentral, After recieving it i noticed the orange wire on the nand wire wasnt correctly seated in the connector which plugs into the jr programmer. At this point i already cut the wire to do a direct wire install so i didnt bother to do much about it. I just made sure that the wire was pushed all the way in when reading or flashing something... A little later on i was installing my cr4 and everything seemed to read and write correctly, with good connections and everything else, but xell wouldnt load and i didnt notice that the jumper was set horizontally on the top left side of the jumper pins, i didnt notice it till after i killed my xbox board but being close to midnight at this time, i got tired and lazy and soldered everything too fast and killed my xbox board. Since then i got scammed on se7ensins while buying a 360 so i couldnt try again till i got my money back, and now im gonna buy from somebody off craigslist tomorrow, but want to know if i possibly killed my cr4, and if that nand wire is even worth using. what should i do?

Last edited:

matt.zepess

Jul 28, 2016
That would make sense, Im planning on picking one up tomorrow. And i guess ill take my time and see what happens.

briggs01

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2013
it would be better to post pics up aswell so we can see what you mean and advise better