GENERAL Is This Error Bad?

Rowan

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2009
Scotland
Hi,

I just got the BurnerMax Payload Tool to use on my HP laptop.

The drive seems to work perfectly with it so I burnt a disc as normal.

It seemed to burn the disc fine but when it got to finalizing the disc at the end I got this error:

Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (99% - 0/3) - Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out
Finalise disc failed! - Reason: Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out

After it failed three times I just hit continue and ran the game through ABGX and it seems to be ok.

Has anyone else had this error?

Thanks

Last edited:

Rowan

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2009
Scotland
Sorry I just burned another disc and realized it's not giving the error during Verification, its during Finalizing.

Also do you know how I can change the setting like Hyper Tuning / Overspeed etc in a HP drive? It's just i've burnt a second game and its giving me Unrecognized Disc so I want to check if its the settings.

Last edited:

Rowan

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2009
Scotland
I tried burning the game again but i'm getting Unrecognized Disc on the xbox.

The only error i'm getting is the one from the first post, and if I burn the game with my iHAS drive it works fine.

Is there any settings or anything I should change for my laptop drive to see if it fixes the problem?

dagribb

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2012
have you managed to solve the error yet? i have the exact same problem with my hp CDDVDW TS-L633R.

ironmask

Dec 23, 2010
USA
Yea, I have this problem as well.. my drive patches fine with the payload tool..

BurnerMAX not enabled, YET !
Scanning: D:\ [hp DVD A DH16AAL LHD7]
L0: 0x8733
L0: 0x89C9
L1: 0x870E
L1: 0x872F
L1: 0x874B
Patching: ...............
BurnerMAX IS enabled !
Free Space: 8,738,897,920 bytes

Yet, when burning with IMGBurn I am getting to 99% Finalization it gives the error. I tried also retry button 3x and then just hit continue.. My Lite-On 162DGS does not recognize it when trying to read with the result of giving the msg of "open tray". So I am trying once again with another disc this morning to see what the results are.. Hopefully, better.. if not I am going to give one of these 2 laptops in the house a shot and see where it leads me. If anyone comes up with a simple solution to this besides trying another completely different drive I would much appreciate it.

Last edited:

titooo

Noob Account
Jan 5, 2013
Hi,

I also got an hp CDDVDW TS-L633R and I'm also getting the same erro than Rowan and all of you. Let's try to find a solution together:

1-Are you guys also using Windows 8 64bits and ImgBurn 2.5.7.0?
If so maybe W8 is the problem...
2-Which DVD brand afre you using?
I'm using a TDK DVD+R DL with disc ID MBIPG101-R10-65. If you are using a diferent one then I don't think the DVD brand is the problem...

The funny thing is that CloneCd allowed me to burn the same games that were failing on the finalise disc process with ImgBurn. :eek:
But BurnerMax Payload doesn't seem to have any effect on CloneCD, so it didn't burn more than 97%, so I really hope we can find a solution for that ImgBurn error....

Last edited:

Rowan

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2009
Scotland
No I still haven't fixed mine yet, same as always it says drive is compatible and burns. At the end of burning I get the 3 x error, then continue. The try the game and it doesn't read properly.

I'm running Windows 7 64bit, IMGBurn v2.5.7.0.

Anyone else found a solution or is the drive not compatible?

titooo

Noob Account
Jan 5, 2013
No I still haven't fixed mine yet, same as always it says drive is compatible and burns. At the end of burning I get the 3 x error, then continue. The try the game and it doesn't read properly.

I'm running Windows 7 64bit, IMGBurn v2.5.7.0.

Anyone else found a solution or is the drive not compatible?
What dvd brand are you using?

RhoTrux64

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2004
B*Max is able to enable the payload to many burners. The problem is most are unable to produce acceptable XGD3 backups. Best bet is to get an iHAS b, c or du revision. They work and are less than $20. There have only been a couple outside of the Liteons and rebranded and crossflashable that have actually worked. There are no settings that can fix the rest.

Tapatalk 2 from my HTC Amaze 4G

mordeavi

Nov 6, 2013
Hey. Did you find a solution for this annoying error already? I'd like to hear.
Thanks in advance.