Is this normal?

pikuta

Noob Account
Mar 12, 2019
Spain
Hi, I just recived my sx pro, but it has an A) black in the connection. Can it give me connection problems? I can not prove it now, because I'm in 7.0.

Banhammer

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Jan 15, 2007
Sunny old England
It shouldn't affect its connection at all. There is more than enough metal showing to act as a ground

Reactions: pikuta

Banhammer

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Jan 15, 2007
Sunny old England
Should have asked really. Is that just a ink print or plastic?

Last edited:

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
If you are on 7,0, you should still be able to get to the sx bootloader.

Also if you received the item damaged, these questions should be directed to your reseller.

pikuta

Noob Account
Mar 12, 2019
Spain
Should have asked really. Is that just a ink print or plastic?
Thanks everyone, is ink prink. Like a marker pen. In my country (Spain) we can't buy SX Pro, so I buyed it from Aliexpress. A friend has the same mark and the dongle works correctly. Imgoing to test after. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

pikuta

Noob Account
Mar 12, 2019
Spain
you will be fine then

I put a problem and see if you or someone can solve it. At the moment I put the jig, what goes in the right lane, if I turn on and put the + button, the screen is totally black, even if I put the dongle in the usb c. It does not load anything. I put the boot.dat in the root of the SD, must I put something else to boot? I have to keep the power 15 seconds for the console to turn off if I want to start it normally, so it turns on, but the screen goes black. If I put the jig only, the same thing happens. It is possible that it is because I am in 7.0.1 and I can not even enter?

pikuta

Noob Account
Mar 12, 2019
Spain
Okey, Its solve. the jig wasnt charge jejeje Sorry, I have to charge it everytime y want use it?
What is your serial number? Have you checked the Unhackable switch thread?
Yes! Sorry, it was not charged. I buy Switch day one jeje :p One question, when im going to copy the Nand (the original), can I retire the dongle? I don't know when i can get it out.

Hackerjac

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
The dongle is only used for the console to load the payload

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
Once you see the bootloader, you can remove the dongle.

If you are not booting to the bootloader, you can remove it when you see anything on screen. The dongle only needs to be in the usb slot at the time of boot up to deliver the payload. Once that happens, you can remove it whenever you want.

Banhammer

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Jan 15, 2007
Sunny old England
You use dongle and jig (dont us autorcm) every time is loses power, restarts or crashes

Support Our Sponsors