ISO Modding

Warhawk1995

Feb 25, 2011
So my friend wants to make an ISO modded CoD: World at War disc, and is wondering just how detectable it is. Obviously it is detectable but he is wondering how long it will take for him to get banned should he make one. Anybody know?

keil423

VIP Member
I say no because that game is horded with modders allready. I havent been able to get a good game on [email protected] in month because there is allways someone coming in and flying around and sh*t!
I have known people to get banned from [email protected] for modding. If all your doing is zombies you wont have to worry as much. I dont think they are really regulating that game as much anymore so the chances of running into a moderator is slim. Now if you go online and Piss a bunch of people off and get a bunch of complaints filled against you then you can expect a ban quick!

As far as how to build the modded ISO I have no idea....

jaycboy

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2011
UK/Barnsley
Lmfao at the "there is allways someone coming in and flying around and sh*t!"
so true tho !

montana909sb

Nov 26, 2010
same with call of duty 4 i cant play that game without some jackass modding the match
would be nice if there was a modding section were they can all go and play

Warhawk1995

Feb 25, 2011
He wasn't planning on modding online, because everybody who mods online is a douche, we were just gonna play zombies xD. And getting banned from the game isn't what he's worrying about it's the big bad Microsoft he's scared of.

T0x1cHax0rz

Jan 30, 2011
USA
You will be perfectly safe if you mod with you and your friends only. random online matches is not a good idea, and other modders tend to not like other people modding. they probably will follow you into a game and de-rank you so you cant play public matches anymore. MS probably wont do anything, unless you get a crap load of complaints from others. ive been followed so many times, you just have to kick them or de-rank before they de-rank you.

Warhawk1995

Feb 25, 2011
So it isn't detectable? I figured it would be visible to the Microsoft mods just for playing it while connected to live? And one more question. When you hot swap you just install the modded game then play with the original, is that all I have to do with a flashed console is play with an original (or another backup)?

Last edited: