It just doesn't work.

Shadowfaint

Noob Account
Jul 8, 2011
I am seriously so frustrated. I have spent all morning trying to flash my liteon drive to no avail. I'm going to list a ton of information in hopes that one smart individual will come along and help me. I've spent alot of money trying to get it to work.

Hardware: Liteon 74850c, x360usb pro version .18, xecuter probe 3, xecuter ck3 lite.

Software: Both jungleflasher 1.79b and 1.84b

I'll connect the xusb360 pro to the usb, and the sata to the disc drive. The probe is also connected to the disc drive power source, and it is powered by the molex power connecter near the back (with 4 large prongs). It is also connected into a port that looks like a printer cable into my pc.

I know that the drive has to be halfway open, so I push the eject button, turn off the ck3 lite, and push the drive in 3/4 of the way. I've also tried exactly 1/2 way. Then I turn the ck3 lite back on. The blue led shows, and the green led on my probe turns on too. I'll boot up jungleflasher 1.79b as administrator, and the first thing that pops up is "No comports were found during enumeration!" I click ok.

JungleFlasher 0.1.79 Beta (208)
Session Started Fri Jul 08 17:06:25 2011

This is a Wow 64 process running on 8 x 64 bit CPUs
X360USB PRO detected, Version 0.18

Found 1 I/O Ports.
New CD/DVD detected.
Found drive C: - Hard Drive.
Found drive D: - CD/DVD.
Found drive E: - Removable.
No Hitachi drives were found!
Found 0 Com Ports.
Found 3 windows drives C: D: E:
Found 1 CD/DVD drives D:

I have liteon 1.9 in the firmware folder.

http://imageshack.us/f/707/junglee.png/

I click on DVDkey32 while having the probe pressed on r707. The ck3 lite has a blue led showing. When I do this it says
Failed to open com port, DVD key files extraction aborted!

As I understand, I need the key to be verified before I can click the phatkey button.

Please help me, I don't want all of this money to go to waste.
:rolleyes:

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
You're frustrated because you can't read.

Go check the tutorials on where to probe with the probe 3.

Honestly - you must think we publish the guides for fun.

Shadowfaint

Noob Account
Jul 8, 2011
I'm especially frustrated because I've read all the guides, JF tut, youtube videos, and it doesn't work.

But thanks for trying.

bandit123

VIP Member
Jul 4, 2010
(UK)
get the latest JF aswell man and make sure you have the firmware in the correct place