J-R Programmer V2 Drivers

Nintendo

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2014
Spain
I did have solder the jr programmer on the pcb trinity and jrunner was downloaded on my laptop. but the problem are the drivers. reviewing the device manager I need to install the JR Programmer. where are the link to download these drivers
I'll give you a hint, the drivers ARE in your laptop

Nintendo

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2014
Spain

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
That link works, lol. I just said that you don't need to download anything else, just open your J-Runner folder, then common and then, I'll let your common sense pick the correct folder. It starts with a 'D'. :wink:
you assume alot assuming people have common sense.

mrclark2u

Noob Account
Jan 14, 2016
Hello everyone.... I think my problem is a little different than what I'm reading on here. I just got my jr programmer v2 and I connected to my pc and nothing happen.. I did look in device manager but no luck there.... The jr programmer is lighting up green but its like the laptop is not reading that its connected. If someone can KINDLY help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Oo.. I'm a little new at this.

mancock12

Noob Account
Dec 20, 2016
Im looking all over for the j runner programmer drivers it says to delete them and i cant find them to down load.

Jrok96

Oct 12, 2015
Don't download them again l cause u already have them when u downloaded jrunner

Bravo_Stars

Noob Account
Feb 25, 2013
Hi Team.

I'm still using jr-programmer v2 since last july with windows 10 build 2004 without issues. Now that I updated to Wndows 20H2, Jr-programmer v2 no longer works. In device manager driver is still there but flagged with a question mark, I tried to reinstall and it keeps saying that the driver cannot be used on this platform, even with driver signature disabled.

Can you check if it works on Win10 build 20H2?

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
Hi Team.

I'm still using jr-programmer v2 since last july with windows 10 build 2004 without issues. Now that I updated to Wndows 20H2, Jr-programmer v2 no longer works. In device manager driver is still there but flagged with a question mark, I tried to reinstall and it keeps saying that the driver cannot be used on this platform, even with driver signature disabled.

Can you check if it works on Win10 build 20H2?
What error code does the device report in Device Manager?

Bravo_Stars

Noob Account
Feb 25, 2013
Ok nevermind, problem solved.

For those that have the same problem, just manually delete these files and reinstall the driver:

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\PTLIBUSB0.SYS
C:\Windows\System32\PTLIBUSB0.DLL
C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\PTLIBUSB0.DLL