J-Runner - The Ultimate JTAG/RGH App *LATEST DOWNLOAD HERE*

WiseOldTroll

Noob Account
Jan 8, 2012
Was/am using (slightly older version of) 7-zip and had no issues extracting other archives. After reading your reply, updated 7-zip to newest version and was able to extract your archive. Thanks!

skarlito719

Noob Account
Nov 25, 2016
im hVING ISSYUE WITH THE JR PROGRAMMER ON WINDOWS 10 I DID EVERYTHING FROM BCDEDIT TESTSIGNINH OFF TO BOOTLOADER ETC AND STILL NOTHING COMES UP ON MY DEVICE MANAGER??

Jrok96

Oct 12, 2015
I'm sure there's a way to get it working on w10 but a better idea is either have a old w 8 pc for modding ect or just look into virtual machines. You can run w8.1 or w Vista ect. On your w10 machine that way.

AmyGrrl

VIP Member
Jun 15, 2004
Ontario, Canada
im hVING ISSYUE WITH THE JR PROGRAMMER ON WINDOWS 10 I DID EVERYTHING FROM BCDEDIT TESTSIGNINH OFF TO BOOTLOADER ETC AND STILL NOTHING COMES UP ON MY DEVICE MANAGER??
I was having the same problem. My JR-Programmer v2 drivers would not install in Windows 10. Then I looked in my J-Runner/JR-Programmer folder and it had a file called delold.bat. So I ran it and then my JR-Programmer started working when I reconnected it. Below is the list of commands in the bat file.

Code:
del /p/f "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\PTLIBUSB0.SYS"
del /p/f "C:\Windows\System32\PTLIBUSB0.DLL"
del /p/f "C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\PTLIBUSB0.DLL"

pytkin

Jan 11, 2017
Re: Official Release of J-Runner

Hallo, i have a ****** Nand Flasher SPI 1.0. Do i need some drivers ? Because can find nothing .. Thanks for help

pytkin

Jan 11, 2017

Hallo, i have a ****** Nand Flasher SPI 1.0. Do i need some drivers ? Because can find nothing .. Thanks for help
I have connected Matri.x Flasher to USB. But in devices i cant see new device. Where is the problem please ? :/ :(

Soggy Spinach

Noob Account
Aug 19, 2017

Hey man Im new to modding and I was in the middle of rghing my 360, until I later found out I cant program since the newest x nand and or j runner was deleted from the safari. So Im asking if you can work on a beta 9 for v3 so I can do the last step to rghing my console.. Thanks in advance!

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
Before you answer it yourself whether TX does something for free, download (unofficial) JRunner V0.4 with support for new dash, xebuild 1.18 and DashLaunch 3.18.1
http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/8200-unofficial-jrunner-v04/
Cheers
This wasnt done by TX, the code was a program sponsored by TX, for TX products, but from what I understand, the program was the deveoper of the programs, and he/she chose to release the source on github. The code was then picked up by another developer, and updated, hince why it is unofficial.

Hello,, everytime i run J-Runner it keeps returning Connection Error in Log and closes down, i have J-R Programmer V2, and this is the error im receiving in log.txt

https://i.gyazo.com/0ce89f0103578ed2f5410abb592b9d92.png
Which J-Runner are you running? There are a few of them in the wild, but the only one I know that works, other than the originals posted on this forum, is the updated version of the final official version, that I put out. There are no source changes, it just has updated XEbuild files, and dashlaunch. It also includes the files to make previous dash version.

Reactions: Newbie24