J-Runner - The Ultimate JTAG/RGH App *LATEST DOWNLOAD HERE*

Soggy Spinach

Noob Account
Aug 19, 2017
Re: Official Release of J-Runner

Hey man Im new to modding and I was in the middle of rghing my 360, until I later found out I cant program since the newest x nand and or j runner was deleted from the safari. So Im asking if you can work on a beta 9 for v3 so I can do the last step to rghing my console.. Thanks in advance!

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
Before you answer it yourself whether TX does something for free, download (unofficial) JRunner V0.4 with support for new dash, xebuild 1.18 and DashLaunch 3.18.1
http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/8200-unofficial-jrunner-v04/
Cheers
This wasnt done by TX, the code was a program sponsored by TX, for TX products, but from what I understand, the program was the deveoper of the programs, and he/she chose to release the source on github. The code was then picked up by another developer, and updated, hince why it is unofficial.

Hello,, everytime i run J-Runner it keeps returning Connection Error in Log and closes down, i have J-R Programmer V2, and this is the error im receiving in log.txt

https://i.gyazo.com/0ce89f0103578ed2f5410abb592b9d92.png
Which J-Runner are you running? There are a few of them in the wild, but the only one I know that works, other than the originals posted on this forum, is the updated version of the final official version, that I put out. There are no source changes, it just has updated XEbuild files, and dashlaunch. It also includes the files to make previous dash version.

Reactions: Newbie24

Jrok96

Oct 12, 2015
There are plenty of working versions out there. Most just grab the updated xebuild /dash files and update manually these days like Gavin mentions doing

Reactions: Newbie24

TXHGaming

Jun 11, 2013
PA
I seen awhile back the scorce code for this was released, does anyone have a link. I would like to mess with it, Thanks.

metroke

Noob Account
Feb 10, 2018
Hello all
First time user here

I have a Xbox 360 and i want to flash it but i do have some problems like my computer. My computer is only and i canot put XP on it so i am stuck with Windows 10. With windows 10 the only programas working are JRunner and i also have the Jungle flasher but only the version 0.1.94 this one does work and the other ones do not work at all. I have been trying to get the newer versions to work on windows 10 but nothing that i tried works so i am stuck with all of this.

Now if the Jungle flasher 1.194 what would i need to buy to be able to flash my Xbox 360

Or if i use the JRunner what would i need to buy to be able to flash my Xbox

Any help would be aswom to get so i could flash it.

There is a company in Waterloo that does it for 92.00$ USD but hey it would cast me less to buy the items i need,

Thanks

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
I seen awhile back the scorce code for this was released, does anyone have a link. I would like to mess with it, Thanks.
Where did you see this?

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
He's even more handsome than before isn't he.