Screenshot of NAND details from J-Runner: --
J-Runner log: --
POST output from J-Runner (either POST_OUT monitor or RATER output): --
(2 cycles is enough)
updflash.bin log (if applicable): --
Image of R-JTAG board: --
Images of close-up soldering to motherboard:

Hi!
I've problems with my Jasper reading the NAND.
Every time when i plug in the power supply of the Xbox the red and the green light of the JRPv2 where blinking (not really tight) but only for a few seconds until it stops completely. I've tried it many times and checked all with a multimeter but still the same problem. I used many flux and was searching for cold solder points. The Xbox runs still as it should be.

I soldered all on the backside of the motherboard cause it don't worked on the top.
IMG_1.jpgIMG_2.jpg

Thanks for every help!

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
I see that all the time (the red and green LEDs flashing rapidly) - it's not an issue.

You have too much solder on those wires/pads.

If you are able to read the NAND, what's the problem?

toko55

Noob Account
Nov 2, 2013
Thanks for your reply but first of all My problem is that I cant read The NAND (sorry if it was a bit confusing). I know that this flashing is not an issue. My problem is that it is not flashing after a few seconds I plugged in the power supply. I think this is the reason why i can't read the NAND cause I'm getting a
"Flash Config: 0x00000000" Error in Jrunner.

toko55

Noob Account
Nov 2, 2013
I have removed all the wires and checked the values. Its very confusing because the values have changed every time when i cleaned the points and soldered they better (there was no bridge and short between the points). For example at the first try the Point 2 was 3.4V. After soldering and cleaning the point was 0.5V. Point 4 is always 0V, 40 Ohms.
Reason why i soldered on the underside is that it worked not on the topside.

EDIT: As you can see the values are different from the nan-x troubleshooting guide. What can be the reason of this and can I fix this in some way?

Last edited: