LITEON 93450 JF not recognizing xbox?

rus64

Noob Account
Dec 2, 2011
hello, my xbox is currently hooked up to my laptop via sata and is powered by xbox cable, but cant get jf to recognize it, any ideas?

Running lt+ 1.1 and want to upgrade to 2.0

Thanks

rus64

Noob Account
Dec 2, 2011
Ive got a lite on 93450c and im not using x360usb pro, just a standard sata cable. Does that matter?

---------- Post added at 15:52 ---------- Previous post was at 15:51 ----------

Oh and jf 0.1.90 beta

STRATEGIZER

Dec 26, 2009
S,Wales
Last edited:

rus64

Noob Account
Dec 2, 2011
So youre saying i need to get the x360usb pro.
And can i just update my xbox by usb or disc?, will it then revert to normal stock firmware and not play backups?

STRATEGIZER

Dec 26, 2009
S,Wales
So youre saying i need to get the x360usb pro.
And can i just update my xbox by usb or disc?, will it then revert to normal stock firmware and not play backups?
Your going to need a USBpro for your laptop to recognize your 360 dvd drive. Also your going to need a ck3pro/ck3i to power on your 360 dvd drive (It helps to have a ck3pro/ck3i when you need to power cycle the drive, Because the 360 as power source does not do this well). You may also need a probe v3 to get your key if you dont already have it.

Either your going to use these tools listed, Or your going to have to find another way of flashing without any of the tools (Which Im not aware of). Its best to have atleast a ck3 & USBpro so that when future CFW's/dashboard updates are released, So you dont run into these problems your having now.

n its always best to return to stock b4 installing any dash update.
This ^^ also.

how should i update my xbox?
http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66372

Last edited: