John Matthews Modding Services

smalltownguy2

Noob Account
May 28, 2015
john mathews strikes again! I sent him a slim for DVD flashing and rgh, as well as some re-work on another DVD drive from a phat that needed a new worm gear motor. Everything is perfect. As always, amazing communication throughout, and picture updates of both the modded consoles in action as well as pics of the shipping notice. I sent the goods out last Tuesday, and had them in my hands 9 days later Friday. Awesome! Thanks for the great work.

Reactions: john mathews

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
john mathews strikes again! I sent him a slim for DVD flashing and rgh, as well as some re-work on another DVD drive from a phat that needed a new worm gear motor. Everything is perfect. As always, amazing communication throughout, and picture updates of both the modded consoles in action as well as pics of the shipping notice. I sent the goods out last Tuesday, and had them in my hands 9 days later Friday. Awesome! Thanks for the great work.
heres your tracking info and thanks again 9400109699939640641953

Luddite

Noob Account
Dec 23, 2014
I got 3 jaspers chipped and modded and I am happy with them! Great work. Good guy for sure!

laserman

Mar 17, 2017
Thank you John for your help in steering me in the right direction...:smile:

Reactions: john mathews

rdeviv93

Noob Account
May 29, 2017
I am interested in having my slim drive flashed. I had another account on the website, but can't remember the login info(flashed a phat console in the past). How would I go about starting an order?

ron292001

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2011
Hey John

Do you do any xbox one modded controllers. And if you do could you send me pictures and prices please..

Thanks