John Matthews Modding Services

Wolfarvak

Noob Account
Aug 21, 2012
Second time dealing with...great guy, fast service and I mean fast John fixed two consoles of mine that needed upgraded, one wasnt his the other was, he treated both the same diagnosed and fixed them practically the same day they were received which is the best service I have ever seen, this guy is someone you can count on to get the job done right and efficiently. Thanks my man! ��

Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
Second time dealing with...great guy, fast service and I mean fast John fixed two consoles of mine that needed upgraded, one wasnt his the other was, he treated both the same diagnosed and fixed them practically the same day they were received which is the best service I have ever seen, this guy is someone you can count on to get the job done right and efficiently. Thanks my man! ��
your welcome anytime.

gtofreak

Noob Account
Nov 25, 2018
Hi John, This still hasn't shipped as of 12/15. Can you let me know the status. I know you are super busy but I would appreciated it. Thanks Mark

gtofreak

Noob Account
Nov 25, 2018
Hi John, I received the modded 360. I sent you a 2 TB 2.5 inch hdd that you were going to install in the system. You set-up the system with the stock 250 GB hard drive and didn't include my 2 TB 2.5 inch hdd in the box. That hard drive cost me $82.00. Could you please let me know what happened. I'm really confused. Could you please send me the 2 TB 2.5 inch hdd. Thanks, Mark

Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
Hi John, I received the modded 360. I sent you a 2 TB 2.5 inch hdd that you were going to install in the system. You set-up the system with the stock 250 GB hard drive and didn't include my 2 TB 2.5 inch hdd in the box. That hard drive cost me $82.00. Could you please let me know what happened. I'm really confused. Could you please send me the 2 TB 2.5 inch hdd. Thanks, Mark
There was no 2 tb hard drive just what was in the system
Double post was auto-merged.

U might want to check around the house. The only thing was th here was your console n the 250gb that was in the slim nothing else

gtofreak

Noob Account
Nov 25, 2018
Hi John, I know it was in the box with the console. My son even remembers that I put it in the box when packing it. Can you please look around. Maybe you missed it in the packing material.

Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
Hi John, I know it was in the box with the console. My son even remembers that I put it in the box when packing it. Can you please look around. Maybe you missed it in the packing material.
Trust me I unpacked everything out of that box. And also u never mentioned a 2 tb hard drive u was sending me. I've been modding for along time . And this has never happened before. Because I knew before hand what the customer was sending and if I didn't receive it. I would have said something the moment I received the package. So again theres nothing here with a 2 tb hard drive.

gtofreak

Noob Account
Nov 25, 2018
John, My first post mentioned it on Nov 25th........

"Hello, I got your name from SmokeMonster who highly recommended you.

I have a Trinity 360 and I purchased a 2 TB 2.5 inch hdd.

Would it be possible to get it RGH? I would want it to boot straight into Aurora and have the XBLA and Indie updates.
That is what SmokeMonster suggested - does that still hold true today? Thanks for your time. Mark"

Why would I make this up. I sent you the console, my orginal 250 GB HDD and a brand new Seagate BarraCuda Internal Hard Drive 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 128MB Cache 2.5-Inch 7mm (ST2000LM015).

Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
John, My first post mentioned it on Nov 25th........

"Hello, I got your name from SmokeMonster who highly recommended you.

I have a Trinity 360 and I purchased a 2 TB 2.5 inch hdd.

Would it be possible to get it RGH? I would want it to boot straight into Aurora and have the XBLA and Indie updates.
That is what SmokeMonster suggested - does that still hold true today? Thanks for your time. Mark"

Why would I make this up. I sent you the console, my orginal 250 GB HDD and a brand new Seagate BarraCuda Internal Hard Drive 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 128MB Cache 2.5-Inch 7mm (ST2000LM015).
not saying u making up anything. I'm saying theres no 2tb hard drive sent . When I opened the box u just had console and wrapping. Nothing inside box . Just console n console hard drive which was a 250 gb that I installed everything on. Again theres nothing there or here. I have no reason to lie. I dont know what else u want me to do sir.

Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
Hey . Just went through my bubble wrap and the wrap u sent in my stock pile. And guess what I found a hard drive wrapped in pink bubble wrap . So I have the hard drive. I'm gonna load the stuff on it and pay to send it back to u . Sorry. Didn't think it would be in all this bubble wrap. Anyway pm your address so I can send hard drive.

Support Our Sponsors