John Matthews Modding Services

korpse413

Noob Account
Nov 24, 2018
I received my device weeks ago and have been busy tinkering with it! ^^

Just wanted to update and say that I highly recommend John Matthews services, thanks again!

+1

Reactions: john mathews

mingus2112

Noob Account
May 10, 2019
USA
LOONG time lurker - never even signed up. Wanted to sign up to leave some feedback here. Price was super reasonable, John Matthews was really prompt in answering ALL of my questions and I had my box back in a week from when I dropped it at the post office! Work was cleanly done and easy to use. I'm usually in the mod it myself camp, but I don't have the time or patience these days. The price and speed here made it completely worth having it done for me. Thanks again!!

Mingus

Reactions: john mathews

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
LOONG time lurker - never even signed up. Wanted to sign up to leave some feedback here. Price was super reasonable, John Matthews was really prompt in answering ALL of my questions and I had my box back in a week from when I dropped it at the post office! Work was cleanly done and easy to use. I'm usually in the mod it myself camp, but I don't have the time or patience these days. The price and speed here made it completely worth having it done for me. Thanks again!!

Mingus
thanks again. Enjoy!

Support Our Sponsors