JUNGLE FLASHER JUNGLE FLASHER SERVER DOWN?

juanguib360

Dec 5, 2011
Colombia
Hi guys...does anyone know why is it that Jungle Flasher online service is down?...when i open the program it shows on the right hand side a message: (this account has been suspended)..is it just me or is it some other reason?....thanks in advance.

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
Maybe they are down for maintenance. Possibly revamping or updating the software to coincide with the release of the CR4.

I believe if they were hurting for funds, they would have asked the community for help.

Reactions: juanguib360

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
Pretty sure JF didn't warrant it's own website, an unnecessary expense. Shame it only lasted a few years really, it was something special.

The files are distributed freely online, the IRC channel still exists, although there's about 80% less people in there than when it was in it's prime.

juanguib360

Dec 5, 2011
Colombia
Pretty sure JF didn't warrant it's own website, an unnecessary expense. Shame it only lasted a few years really, it was something special.

The files are distributed freely online, the IRC channel still exists, although there's about 80% less people in there than when it was in it's prime.

Ohh that is sad....so you think it would be no more JF...?...anyway the program still works for me when i flash the LTU2.

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
The app has never depended on http access, I just cant see the author paying for hosting, JF still holds its own as the number 1 flashing app but how often does it need updated now? It doesnt need a dedicated site.

juanguib360

Dec 5, 2011
Colombia
The app has never depended on http access, I just cant see the author paying for hosting, JF still holds its own as the number 1 flashing app but how often does it need updated now? It doesnt need a dedicated site.

Ahhh...I get it...thanks for your help.

wastedTalent

Noob Account
Oct 19, 2014
Is there another site I can dl the newest version of jf? I just picked up a phat with a lite-on drive id like to flash and cant dl jf as the site is obviously down..