JUNGLE FLASHER Jungleflash not detecting liteon DG-16D4S v0401 slim dvd

Jimz591

Nov 15, 2014
[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Hay guys,
I tried going throug this forum looking for some answers for my dalima but no luck. I'm a noob to this hole dvd flash process and maybe someone can help. I have a Liteon DG164S v0401 and
[/FONT]I currently received my x360usb pro v2 with molex power supply and I need to get the old key off the original PCB and flash the replacement LTU2 PCB but when I startup jungleflash it will see the x360usb pro v2 and the CK3i[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]I but not the DVD (blank). I downloaded all the jungleflash drivers for the x360usb and tried using both win7x64, win7x32 and made sure no errors when starting jungleflash still no DVD and I also notice when I start jungleflash the green light on the x360usb pro v2 were the SATA cable plugs in turns red

thanks for any help you can provid

jimz591
[/FONT]

Jimz591

Nov 15, 2014
Thanks for the info BL4k3Y, I still need the key from my old PCB board as I can't even see the dvd drive in jungleflasher to do the dump it's blank. I get power to the DVD drive becaues I can eject and it doese show up in windows devices.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
Thanks for the info BL4k3Y, I still need the key from my old PCB board as I can't even see the dvd drive in jungleflasher to do the dump it's blank. I get power to the DVD drive becaues I can eject and it doese show up in windows devices.
A D4S SlimKey dump is not compatible with LTU.

You need to RGH so that you can retrieve C-R.bin (FCRT) and Key.bin (the drive key).

You can use SlimKey to get Dummy.bin and then attempt to unlock the PCB yourself.

If you are successful with the unlock, you can write LT+ 3.0 firmware to the original PCB.

Jimz591

Nov 15, 2014
I also have this PCB unlocked but I can't see it in jungleflasher as well as the others - would this one work with my slim v0401
image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

Jimz591

Nov 15, 2014
Thanks BL4k3Y sorry for being a noob but I cant extract SlimKey because I don't see the DVD drive (blank) in jungleflash could there something wrong with my x360usb Pro v2. I tried to shut the Pro down then refresh jungleflasher then do the intro/Device ID but fails.