LITEON 74850 Jungleflasher error while trying to flashing to stock

itachigo1

Oct 16, 2011
I am trying to use JungleFlasher v0.1.90 Beta (293) on windows 7 64x to flash back to stock before updating to the new dashboard but Whenever I open it I get this error

"cant install portio64 driver!
press F8 at boot to 'disable driver signature enforcement'
or test sign the driver to run in 'Test Mode"

Also jungleflasher can see my drive but, under drive properties My dvd key is listed as not found. Com Port properties doesn't list anything.

I am using X360USB Pro and CK3 Pro

I think I need help?

knowlzy10

BANNED
Sep 11, 2010
workington, cumbria, england
everything to do with windows 7 and disableing drivers etc is in the jungleflasher tutorial m8, as for your key not showing up it wont till you rather read or extract it

swan.bag

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2011
In The Shed
at startup of your pc keep pressing f8 and you will come to black screen with option menu choose "disable driver signature enforcement" with the usb pro and ck3 pro com port is not needed dvd key wont be found until you read the drive

Last edited:

itachigo1

Oct 16, 2011
Those was fast responses thanks! Also what does the mode switch do on the CK3 when press down. The only thing I've noticed is that the color changes from red to blue.

swan.bag

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2011
In The Shed
unless you have already got your dummy.bin you will also need a probe 3 to extract the dvd key from the liteon. NOTE: AFTER DASHBOARD UPDATE (13146) ALL PHAT LITEONS ARE NOW 02510c :)

itachigo1

Oct 16, 2011
so I Just disable driver signature enforcement but now 5sec into jungleflasher another message comes up saying

"Windows require a digital signed driver"

swan.bag said:
unless you have already got your dummy.bin you will also need a probe 3 to extract the dvd key from the liteon. NOTE: AFTER DASHBOARD UPDATE (13146) ALL PHAT LITEONS ARE NOW 02510c :)
You're saying that after I update to the latest dashboard, I will need to probe my liteon again even if I have my dummy from per dashboard 131411?

itachigo1

Oct 16, 2011
OK thanks! one more thing i just tryed to flash back to stock. so after write verified OK I pressed outro /ATA reset. In the log it's says

"Sending Vendor Outro to port 0x0000
Drive is Lite-On.."

then nothing? Is everything OK?

sherlock

Troll Eating Dogs
yes, that's normal.

Last edited:

itachigo1

Oct 16, 2011
so i just returned my liteon back to stock and updated the 360 dashboard. Now I am getting ready to flash it to LT 3.0. There no need to probe it again right, but I was wondering can I probe it again anyway?

sherlock

Troll Eating Dogs
like you say no need, but if you wan't to it's up to you.