FIXED Jungleflasher on windows 10

swisspitbull

Noob Account
May 12, 2016
Hi all, the last 2 hours i triyed to start jungle flasher in windows 10... i disabled driver signing, enabled test mode and signed as system file with dseo 13b.... nothing worked and windows 10 is blocking portio64.sys every time.
Can someone help? Are other solutions here, maybe use win xp in virtualmachine? i hope i dont have to downgrade my windows to mod only one console...
Thank you all in advance.

Joo C

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2011
South Africa
Hi all, the last 2 hours i triyed to start jungle flasher in windows 10... i disabled driver signing, enabled test mode and signed as system file with dseo 13b.... nothing worked and windows 10 is blocking portio64.sys every time.
Can someone help? Are other solutions here, maybe use win xp in virtualmachine? i hope i dont have to downgrade my windows to mod only one console...
Thank you all in advance.
Personally, if it was a single console, I would try a dos based program such as Iprep although I don't know whether it supports slim drives (been years...)

swisspitbull

Noob Account
May 12, 2016
Solved, the test mode on dseo 13b is not working, i used the command "bcdedit /set testsigning on" in console (admin) and everything is working now.