Sampling count : 249439
Errors : 0
PI Max : 1259
PI Average : 33.45
PI Total : 1051193
PIF Max : 196
PIF Average : 1.46
PIF Total : 45771

Verified fine in imgburn. I had similar high reading on something else, I dont recall. Just started with the tests now. So far dark souls and rocksmith installed to hdd fine with no issues in game so far.
This result im posting is for Skyrim which failed install to hdd around 38%, hence I'm trying to research the verifying a bit more.
I think I was having PSU problems earlier because I received constant errors from verifying in imgburn about logical unit not responding until windows outright didn't detect my dvd drive anymore.
PC refused to post if the power cable was plugged into the drive. I removed my 2nd sli card and so far everything is working normally. so perhaps that also effected my previous burns?

nonogp

Nov 1, 2010
I suggest that you try at 4x with OPC on, like the last one, but don't forget to clear the OPC history before the burn.

If it's possible, disable firewall, antivirus, and the network connection, and don't use the PC during your burn...

TheGlow

VIP Member
Mar 23, 2009
Brooklyn NY
PI Max : 709
PI Average : 82.33
PI Total : 2587296
PIF Max : 7
PIF Average : 0.21
PIF Total : 6601

Rechecked Rocksmith..
Guess Skyrims obscenely high and I should reburn it..

timidhermit

Nov 6, 2011
I need some serious help. Tried burning nearly a dozen of discs without any success at all:

Drive: iHAS-624 B version (native 624, no crossflash)
Smartburn: ON
Force Hyper Tuning: ON
Online Hyper Tuning: ON
Over Speed Writing: OFF
Disc: Verbatim, MKM001 (Singapore only, no Taiwan/India)
Speed: 2.4x
OPC: OFF

In addition, I have already tried the following:

1. Turning ON/OFF combos of Force Hyper Tuning, Online Hyper Tuning (both in Imgburn and in EEPROM)
2. Forcing MKM001 burn to 4.x and changing Write option from Priority to RealTime in Imgburn app (as suggested by a previous poster).
3. Connecting drive a different SATA controller
4. Doing a burn to a brand new install of Windows Vista, without any background app running.
5. Burning at 1X only with OPC off.
6. Do the KProbe at 2X instead of 4X (results about the same)
7. Burning of a different ISO (this one is a backup of GOW, I have also tried another game).
8. Reflashing the iHAS624.

Please help!!! I am out of ideas on how to fix this?

thePJA

Nov 4, 2011
California
Batman Arkham City (2nd try)
Skyrim
LiteOn iHAS124b
Smart Burn On
Force HT On
Online HT On

Lord of the Rings War in the North (2nd try)
LiteOn iHAS124b
Smart Burn On
Force HT On
Online HT On

Skyrim (2nd try)
LiteOn iHAS124b
Smart Burn On
Force HT On
Online HT On

Well my burns are looking better from the previous few. Not sure what I did.

TheGlow

VIP Member
Mar 23, 2009
Brooklyn NY
Redid Skyrim, since I tried playing other disc as is and couldn't get passed the intro.

PI Max : 263
PI Average : 10.28
PI Total : 323161
PIF Max : 5
PIF Average : 0.17
PIF Total : 5256

#'s look way better than first attempt.

timidhermit

Nov 6, 2011
No region code set. Region free.

have you set the region code on burner
I need some serious help. Tried burning nearly a dozen of discs without any success at all:

Drive: iHAS-624 B version (native 624, no crossflash)
Smartburn: ON
Force Hyper Tuning: ON
Online Hyper Tuning: ON
Over Speed Writing: OFF
Disc: Verbatim, MKM001 (Singapore only, no Taiwan/India)
Speed: 2.4x
OPC: OFF

In addition, I have already tried the following:

1. Turning ON/OFF combos of Force Hyper Tuning, Online Hyper Tuning (both in Imgburn and in EEPROM)
2. Forcing MKM001 burn to 4.x and changing Write option from Priority to RealTime in Imgburn app (as suggested by a previous poster).
3. Connecting drive a different SATA controller
4. Doing a burn to a brand new install of Windows Vista, without any background app running.
5. Burning at 1X only with OPC off.
6. Do the KProbe at 2X instead of 4X (results about the same)
7. Burning of a different ISO (this one is a backup of GOW, I have also tried another game).
8. Reflashing the iHAS624.

Please help!!! I am out of ideas on how to fix this?

Last edited:

nexsusmr

Sep 8, 2011
london
so were is the best verbatims from singapore,has anyone got a link to were they can be bought.

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 20:53 ----

Last edited:

TheGlow

VIP Member
Mar 23, 2009
Brooklyn NY
How did you get ahold of skyrim so early??:rolleyes2:
Come now, it's been floating about since Wednesday.
And yes, reburn helped. Installed no problem and the intro was successful.
Before I would be on the cart, 3 lines of dialogue would occur, then silent ride to town and guys just kept driving and whipping the horses to walk straight into a wall.
Now more talking, etc.
Odd the disc wouldn't crash or kick me to dashboard, but just wouldn't load the proper triggers.

nexsusmr

Sep 8, 2011
london
hi all,could i get some feedback to my xgd3 backup copies i burned with my new liteon-ihas 124-98-b burner,I have used verbatims but am unsure were they came from,i have a feeling there are not from singapore(is it true they are the best?) as ive had a good few coasters,anyway here is the results,thks in advance for any feedback as i'am a new member.all i want is my backups to pass xboxlive and not to be flagged for a ban because of a bad burn,so all feedback is very welcome.

shubi13

Nov 4, 2011
Ok, so just found out my Verbs are probably MIS, which makes everything very very weird. I already burned 5 discs and still didn't get one proper result. I tried burning at 2.4x with OPC off, 4x with OPC on, setting SmartBurn, OHT and FHT on and off, and still get poor results ("PI Max : 673
PI Average : 78.89", for instance).

What can I do? I'm using iHas124B, never use PC when burning, clear my OPC history, disable antivirus/firewall etc.
My discs are mkm003.

Most look like that, problems begin in the 2nd layer: