Labtop Flashing

amtz86

Mar 27, 2010
Hey everyone, i haven't flashed an xbox using a labtop in over a year. i've looked for videos on youtube and no one has an up to date one. last i remember there was a program you had to run through out the entire process for jungleflasher to work. my labtop runs windows7 on a 64bit. i've already downloaded JF, the firmware, i have all 3rd party adapters including mobile molex power adapter. i just need a solid tutorial

AteOeight

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Hawaii
What drive do you have, and do you have nandx(sorry, usb pro... what Justic said) and ck3i?

Last edited:

amtz86

Mar 27, 2010
yeah i have the usb pro connected to lite0n drive to the labtop. ck3 connected to external molex powering the drive. tray is half open and jungleflasher is open but not recognizing the drive.

amtz86

Mar 27, 2010
when i plugged in the usb pro it installed driver software and all green checks except usb pro driver wasn't found. well duh... lol new lab top of course i would need to install the usb software on this computer. but i remember it came on a cd, im at my cousins trying to mod his xbox. is the driver available online?

amtz86

Mar 27, 2010
Thank you! everything works like it does at home, followed your link updated the driver and pretty much fixed my problem. i am now mobile:)