Latest X360USB PRO Speed Tests

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
We just did some new speed tests. There is still more optimizing to be done but this should give you an idea of how zippy this is:

Hitachi Non-79 Stock - Modeb, Query, Read, Write, Verify - 16 Seconds (Full Dump is 1.3 seconds ;) )

Hitachi 79 Stock - Modeb, Query, UnLock 79 CD, Read, Write, Verify - 23 Seconds (Full Dump is 1.3 seconds ;) )

Samsung MS28 Stock - Unlock, Vendor, Read, Patch LT, Write, Verify, Outro - 64 Seconds

Benq Stock - Unlock, Vendor, Read, Patch LT, Write, Verify, Outro - 34 seconds

Liteon 83850v1 Stock - LO83Info, Extract Key & Files, Erase, Vendor, Patch LT, Write, Verify, Outro - 36 seconds

0800 Firmware Full Game Backup - 10 Minutes 23 Seconds (Samsung)

Rahim

Aug 15, 2010
London
Wow. That is pretty speedy. This is so on my must buy list. I wish somebody would give me one free. :) I spent $120+ on a CK3 kit + extras just a month ago. Kudos to Team Xecuter.
:D

modmonster

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2009
Cheshire, UK
xboxmods.wordpress.com
BTW, can we have the speed tests of modifying a 78450c and MRA'ing a drive?
I'm pretty sure Xecuter didn't want this thread to become a technical spec of all known drives. It's just a little info to let you know how things are progressing.
Plus how is it possible to give a time on an MRA hack? Surely that depends on how competent each individual is.

Rahim

Aug 15, 2010
London
^ I know. It was just a request :). Maybe we can measure the timings with a probe v2 in place with both cuts done :D

profxxx

Mar 15, 2010
when we can buy?

kal0000

VIP Member
Jan 21, 2011
CHESTER
MRA speed will be different to everyone.... and how they do the MRA.

Also the guy asking about is this for the slim only!!! (MrStan) Don't you guys read or summit :eek:

Last edited:

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
this makes no sense because there is a human element. It takes me 30 seconds - but may take you 30 minutes as you may be terrible at working with PCB's. Plus there are several ways to do an MRA - Probe 2, Lt Switch, LT Clip etc etc

^ I know. It was just a request :). Maybe we can measure the timings with a probe v2 in place with both cuts done :D
Dumping the key on a 74850 is faster than doing a complete dump with LO83info. I posted the speed tests for the 83850 - so a 74850 will be a few seconds faster.

I do not understand any of this things but, is this for the slim and if it is, it's going to be available only at this website, right?
Read about a product before you make posts on things and you will understand better :)

Rahim

Aug 15, 2010
London
this makes no sense? How will timing doing an MRA benefit you ? It takes me 30 seconds - but may take you 30 minutes as you may be terrible at working with PCB's. Plus there are several ways to do an MRA - Probe 2, Lt Switch, LT Clip etc etc

Dumping the key on a 74850 is (obviously) faster than doing a complete dump with LO83info. I posted the speed tests for the 83850 - so a 74850 will (obviously) be a few seconds faster.

Read about a product before you make posts on things that you don't understand :)
Thanks for answering my question :). I understand what you are talking about, seems Im just too desperate to get my hands on a 360usbpro :D

Podger

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2004
#JungleFlasher
Rahim: Taking the human element out of it Lite-On MRA will be very similar to Benq speeds. This assumes you have the rework done and the LT-Switch etc already installed and that you are simply flicking the switch at a time the stops the warning message showing.

SPI reads take between 5 - 9 seconds ( on a USB 2.0 port ), YMMV
SPI write + verify take roughly 23 seconds, again YMMV

so considering these
a benq will consist of
Unlock ~ 5sec
Read ~ 9sec
Firmtools ~ 3sec
Erase ~ 3sec
Write ~ 16sec
Verify ~ 9sec
Total = 45sec again YMMV

I idea here is to demonstrate that X360USB-PRO is no slouch and is comparable in speed to the much love Via addin card. USB has the potential to be dreadfully slow if not implemented correctly.... No worries here tho, as you can see :)

xboxmedic999

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2010
www.xboxmedic999.webs.com
I timed myself doing a MRA hack!

Good day 30 minutes - swear words used none
Bad day 45 minutes - swear words used 106 times lol

There you go does help you with your question?

BTW i didn't use a 360usbpro as i thought the saving of a few seconds wasn't worth it and i aint got 1 yet as i aint been blessed with the ability to buy 1 lmfao

lockpicker

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2010
Ulster :-D
for the newbies asking about timings cant yas just be grateful that the team share any information on this stuff, i mean like they could keep it behind closed doors and release it without you knownin what special features there is to it, so be best not asking for product specification until yours arrives in the post and you have testd it for yourself