Layered fixed. Does affect Mario Odyssey Superstar MOD?

pruilop

Noob Account
Jan 6, 2019
Argentina
Hi there, unlike the previous firmware, now I can run Mario Odyssey with superstar mod, although it seems that it does not detect the mod. When I start the game I dont get the "superstar mode" screen to choose it, only appears the "normal mode". Can someone confirm to me that the same thing happens to him with this mod?

CHEERS!

imprezgc8

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
What version of SX are you running? There are layeredfs issues with version 2.5. You need to use 2.5.1 or if that doesn't work you can try 2.4.1.

pruilop

Noob Account
Jan 6, 2019
Argentina
What version of SX are you running? There are layeredfs issues with version 2.5. You need to use 2.5.1 or if that doesn't work you can try 2.4.1.
Yes, im running version 2.5.1. Hope someone can confirm if the superstard mod runs on 2.5.1 as the TX fixed the Layeredfs...

Cheers!

imprezgc8

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
Sorry. I have not played around with any game mods yet. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in. Maybe the mod needs to be updated.

shockme17

Noob Account
Dec 5, 2018
Came here for this - tried installing Superstar R3 and the Luigi Mod, but no changes on 2.5.2. I just copy the files to sxos/title/(mario directory) right?

Support Our Sponsors