List of error codes fixable with extreme kit?

Antalpromille

VIP Member
Aug 4, 2011
Borås, sweden
Is there a list of what error codes and secondary error codes that are fixable with the kit?

Antalpromille

VIP Member
Aug 4, 2011
Borås, sweden
I can fill in that it fixed two of my machines, one with secondary error code 0102 and one with 0020. Fill in what error codes it fixed for you and it might be a good list to look at before buying.

Last edited:

Antalpromille

VIP Member
Aug 4, 2011
Borås, sweden
I can fill in that it fixed two of my machines, one with secondary error code 0102 and one with 0020. Fill in what error codes it fixed for you and it might be a good list to look at before buying.
The 0102 rroded again after 2 days of normal use. Gonna reflow it instead.

OhYa1337

Sep 5, 2011
The 0102 rroded again after 2 days of normal use. Gonna reflow it instead.
Heat dissipation is a major factor in keeping a box from RRODing again, thats where the repair kit is most helpful.
a repair kit on a reflowed box will help tremendously more than a reflow alone.

Making sure the box can breath helps a lot too.

(my reply is not directed at Antalpromille, as im sure he knows that, but is intended for others reading this post)

Last edited:

Spaz2203

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2011
Connecticut
team-xecuter.com
Heat dissipation is a major factor in keeping a box from RRODing again, thats where the repair kit is most helpful.
a repair kit on a reflowed box will help tremendously more than a reflow alone.

Making sure the box can breath helps a lot too.

(my reply is not directed at Antalpromille, as im sure he knows that, but is intended for others reading this post)
i threw one on my Jasper RGH and i have yet to have a problem, my temps are always very very safe