Lite On 93450C Jungleflasher Problem,urgent help needed!

supersymm3try

Feb 11, 2010
Newcastle Like!
HI everyone

This is my first post here, i have found lots of useful info on here in the past, however i cant find any info to help sort out the problem im having

Im trying to flash my Lite on 93450C DVD drive, MY PC is a dell dimension 5150, pentium 4 processor, ICH7 chipset (ive ordered on of the VIA cards as i thought my chipset may be the problem) using my onboard SATA plug, on my motherboard next to the SATA port my Harddrive is plugged into and im running windows XP SP3

I bought a kit from the internet designed to be a solderless key extractor for my drive type, its basically the same as the process ive seen in tuts on here, cutting 2 traces on PCB, connecting them to 3.3V power supply, then using 2 probes instead of soldered wires for the switch.

Now the tut i was following was instructing to use dosflash32 to flash my drive, however dosflash does not find my DVD drive at all, nothing is shown in the lower half of the dosflash screen, so no status can be obtained and ive checked both of the drop down box options but still it wont find my drive. oh also i have the portio32 driver installed, and device manager shows no problems with it.

I then tried using Jungleflasher, follwing the method of using the MTKflash Tab, clicking intro, waiting for it to work, then removing the probe/opening the switch and clicking intro again to hopefully get the key

however when i try this, both times it fails, and returns me a 0x7F status
anyone know what the problem is? is it my SATA port? my Chipset? im new to this, and really dont know what the problem may be, however i hate to think i may have wasted all the time and money ive already put into this project
thanks in advance i hope someone out there can help me with this

Ricey155

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2009
Coventry England UK
not sure why you#d buy inferior quality tools to mod a brand new xbox

pretty sure if id spend good money on a box id get it pro modded or buy the tools with backup

ive seen copied Lt and probes on various forums for nearly the same money with no forum support ever

i hope you get it sorted, i hate to see people struggle but no kit equals failure ;)

Martin3912

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2009
Canada Toronto Mississauga
not sure why you#d buy inferior quality tools to mod a brand new xbox

pretty sure if id spend good money on a box id get it pro modded or buy the tools with backup

ive seen copied Lt and probes on various forums for nearly the same money with no forum support ever

i hope you get it sorted, i hate to see people struggle but no kit equals failure ;)
i agree