GENERAL Lite-on key extraction.

Pingaheimer

Feb 1, 2010
Florida
Bought a new drive after my current one stopped working, had been using Lt Clip v2 for a couple years, reformatted my computer a while back and lost my saved dvd key unfortunately, not sure if my drive is bricked, all i want is for someone more skilled than me to try and extract my dvd key and send it to me through email or whatever, i don't even want the pcb back, just need the key to spoof my new drive. I've tried to extract the key but have been unsuccessful after multiple tries.

Location, is USA Miami, Fl.

Last edited:

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Bought a new drive after my current one stopped working, had been using Lt Clip v2 for a couple years, reformatted my computer a while back and lost my saved dvd key unfortunately, not sure if my drive is bricked, all i want is for someone more skilled than me to try and extract my dvd key and send it to me through email or whatever, i don't even want the pcb back, just need the key to spoof my new drive. I've tried to extract the key but have been unsuccessful after multiple tries.

Location, is USA Miami, Fl.
im in nc,can extract key from motherboard or dvd drive.its not guaranteed i can get from drive,but i can def get from mobo.