LITEON 74850 lite on phat key failed new prob

keil423

VIP Member
Are you Max?

Thanks for trying to help Bud.

Ow and his drive just gave him the dirty disk error again so Its not working 100% still. Drive is going to need to be pot tweaked or should get a new laser in it.

Objective is to get the drive key and flash it to LT+3.0. Thats all I care to know. If he plans to sell it afterwards well thats not my Objective. I just want to figure out whats happening here.
The way I see it at this point it can only be either the USB Pro, the CK3 Pro or user error. At this point I really hope its his tools and not him!

I've made arrangements with him to send me his drive that he is working on primarally and his kit. I will attempt to flash his drive useing all his tools. I'll get this figured out yet!

Reactions: skater411

gawa62

Dec 10, 2009
Do the mra hack, Ive had 2 drives which fail to get the key even though ive tried everything.Do the mra hack!

xboxhack11

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2011
Are you Max?

Thanks for trying to help Bud.

Ow and his drive just gave him the dirty disk error again so Its not working 100% still. Drive is going to need to be pot tweaked or should get a new laser in it.

Objective is to get the drive key and flash it to LT+3.0. Thats all I care to know. If he plans to sell it afterwards well thats not my Objective. I just want to figure out whats happening here.
The way I see it at this point it can only be either the USB Pro, the CK3 Pro or user error. At this point I really hope its his tools and not him!

I've made arrangements with him to send me his drive that he is working on primarally and his kit. I will attempt to flash his drive useing all his tools. I'll get this figured out yet!
Sounds like a good idea to me. It will turn out to be pilot error, I bet. Sometimes you just have to leave it set for a couple of days to clear your mind and start over from scratch.