LITEON DG-16D4S - SLIM liteon 0401 problem after flash

aikidojudo

Mar 26, 2011
I had unlock my windbond 0401 by using the executer 360pro and had my OFW save .
I used jungle flasher and lt 3.0 fw. it write fine and i lock it afterward and put it back in my xbox 360 and test
it power up and see the dashed menu but when I eject my dvd the dvd just eject fast and hard and it will not closed I had to manual close it it closed real hard and fast too.

I try to re- write the CFW but now when i did the unlock it doesnt make any sound but show 0x00 but it wont erase or write the firmware. I can lock and unlock but it wont write.

Is my pcb board went bad from drilling too deep? but it let me write the first time. also trying to put it back to stock but same issue wont let me write to it but it will let me lock and unlock with no sound.

aikidojudo

Mar 26, 2011
is this compatibale with any slim liteon dvd drive :
UNLOCKED XBOX 360 Slim Lite-On DG-16D4S FW 9504 DVD PCB Board - MT1335WE

I have my saved my original OFW do i need any thing else beside this board?

muchose

VIP Member
Oct 16, 2012
Eastern Canada
nvm.

Last edited:
Reactions: aikidojudo

aikidojudo

Mar 26, 2011
So the board comes unlock , but how is it unlock if they didnt drill it?
my ofw is 0401 but the board is FW 9504 do I need to sproofed it

Last edited:
L

LoneWolf913

9504 boards were factory unlocked until the 13146 dashboard update. Write your desired firmware, 0401 in this case, no spoofing required, then click the lock button in JF after you've got either stock or custom firmware written. That's all there is to it. Any firmware update will require the PCB to be unlocked with the drilling method for a Winbond, or probe method for MXIC.

aikidojudo

Mar 26, 2011
So I have to make sure my current dash is less then 13146 dashboard befored buying this board?

Thankyou everyone

L

LoneWolf913

So I have to make sure my current dash is less then 13146 dashboard befored buying this board?

Thankyou everyone
No, your current dashboard doesn't matter at all. That PCB will work on any dash version, but you MUST lock the PCB after writing firmware if your console's dashboard is newer than 13146.

stj2112

Feb 25, 2012
England, UK

Thankyou everyone
NO
Like LoneWolf913 stated just write your firmware as 9504's are unlocked so you can write to this pcb.
You will need to have an unloci method later on if and when you need to update the firmware.

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 ----------

My last post should read "unlock method"

Reactions: aikidojudo

aikidojudo

Mar 26, 2011
One more question :
So my dvd drive eject very fast becaused my pcb went bad from drilling too deep. does that effect affect my laser or any on the other part on my dvd drive? Just want to verified befored I order the pcb board or do I need to order a new dvd drive for replacement.

Thankyou everyone ( This forum has a lot of good people that willing to help out)