ANSWERED Liteon 93450c Not Reading Disc's after flash

pfitz321

Noob Account
May 19, 2006
Cali...U.S.
I successfully, to the best of my knowledge, flashed the drive using clip & switch v2, removed the clip (never used the adhesive as i knew I did not want to make the chip permanent) and repaired the trace cuts. When I insert any game, original or backup, it reads the disc & displays title and automatically loads the games, and the screen goes to the green "X" with white background as if it's loading but just stays there!!! I also wanted to reflash back to OFW to see if it was a bad flash, which I doubt, now I can't get into vendor mode !! I don't have to do trace cuts to return back to OFW, right? Just use the half moon eject drive tray, correct??

modmonster

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2009
Cheshire, UK
xboxmods.wordpress.com
Sounds like you flashed it with a bad key. Have a look at the guide in my signature.
Did jungleflasher verify the key? If so, flash it again.

No you don't need the tray half open. That's just to get the key and surly the probe v2 would have been better than the clip which your supposed to leave in place.

pfitz321

Noob Account
May 19, 2006
Cali...U.S.
Can't get vendor mode. X51,x52, x80 - I get the codes when attempting to cycle drive. Click intro, power cycle, and can't go further as I can't ever acquire x72 status!!! Help !!!

kidz14

Noob Account
Mar 23, 2006
hey mister 51, 52, 80 try a liteon erase as a selection for one of the top buttons in mktflash, then just power on and off the drive using your maximus xtractor or the xbox powering the drive and you should get 72 might be 80 for a couple seconds then it should jump to 72 from there you should be able to read, write, and erase, might take several tries and you might wanna try half tray if the drive is stuck in 52.

P.S: my problem is from there even after i flash it i get the game to get recognized on the xbox 360 but when i go to play the game it says game not supported :(

Last edited:

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
Near Melbourne , Australia
hey mister 51, 52, 80 try a liteon erase as a selection for one of the top buttons in mktflash, then just power on and off the drive using your maximus xtractor or the xbox powering the drive and you should get 72 might be 80 for a couple seconds then it should jump to 72 from there you should be able to read, write, and erase, might take several tries and you might wanna try half tray if the drive is stuck in 52.

P.S: my problem is from there even after i flash it i get the game to get recognized on the xbox 360 but when i go to play the game it says game not supported :(
your first post and you make a comment on a post over a year old that has been marked as answered
game not supported is a total different issue, have a look at NEW POSTS , ap2.5 data has been changed silently , that's why disc not supported...bit of reading would have helped you
look here http://www.xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75383

Last edited:

knowlzy10

BANNED
Sep 11, 2010
workington, cumbria, england
talby m8 maximus xtractor fire him over to the lizzard forum;)

seen as this thread is so old noticed u were on mw3 about half hour ago u been getting server errors m8?

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
talby m8 maximus xtractor fire him over to the lizzard forum;)

seen as this thread is so old noticed u were on mw3 about half hour ago u been getting server errors m8?
didn't see that ..oh well

yeh getting heaps of server errors , couldn't even play survival mode in special ops, kept cutting me off

hey kidz14 go play with ya lizard ! you on the wrong forum here talking that sh*t about maximus extractor..this is a tx support forum

Last edited:

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
i've given up , gone back to playing ps3. like having the option of playing both

knowlzy10

BANNED
Sep 11, 2010
lol i not been on mine for 3 month:D
everytime i say im gonna sell it my boy puts a few hours in on that zombie crap on black ops and makes me feel guilty:rolleyes2:

just noticed what makes the hijackers wrong forum post even more clever this has been marked as answered

Last edited:

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
just noticed what makes the hijackers wrong forum post even more clever this has been marked as answered
yeh i put that in my response to him..lol

i've got mw3 on both ps3 and xbox ..similar reason my son prefers the ps3, likes the controllers better, i only bought the ps3 for GT5

Last edited:

knowlzy10

BANNED
Sep 11, 2010
yeh i put that in my response to him..lol

i've got mw3 on both ps3 and xbox ..similar reason my son prefers the ps3, likes the controllers better, i only bought the ps3 for GT5
i throw granades instead of shooting on ps3 that used to the xbox had one at least 6 year lol. the ps3 is mine to but most games are his, he has his own xbox. next week i have mw3 for ps3 its his birthday 28th one of his presents:biggrin:

editi traded that in other week for bf3 hardly got anything for it

Last edited:

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
lol i do the same , you can switch the controls around though in options, but i think it reverts to normal when you turn it off

knowlzy10

BANNED
Sep 11, 2010
never tried gt for ps3 is mw2knowlzyak47 sad eh lol be on mw3 next week when he gets it for his bday.

have mw2 and black ops but i dont like there online play its a bit sh*t only reason mine still aint stuck on 3.55 is cause of the boy and his bloody online. was in a party last week with me and 2 mates he 8 year old 9 next week and he was better than 2 of us on mw3 his accuracy pisses on mine:facepalm:

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
i have the games, just don't play em , or not very often (son does when he's here 17yo now , and lives with his mum), stick to my trusty xbox with proper triggers lol i mainly just play GT5 on it
yeh bloody kids , always kicking my arse
my gt is talby1971

Last edited: