Liteon DG-16D4S 0225 (SLIM) - Video Guides

mhb92

Jan 5, 2011
come on guys you can do it...! :D :D ii want to se video 2
the unlock and write of 0225 :D :D :D hehehhhe

thanks to you guys!!!

Grigoris

Apr 15, 2011
As i see the writing method would be ONLY with x360usb pro and we can't flash this drive without this kit.

I hope that we can flash that drive even without x360usb pro.

Just we wait and see the writing method solution when it comes public.

xboxerSlim

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
India
As i see the writing method would be ONLY with x360usb pro and we can't flash this drive without this kit.

Hey Grigory... mate, I would really really hate to break your optimism, but with X360USB or not, this bitch is staying virgin for now, I may be wrong as well, as the guys working on it know their thing.
But as of now, this drive is not writable and there a write solution is the least expected thing. :D
But hey, you never know...

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA

Where do we say anywhere that it will only work with x360usb pro?

Please dont post garbage information. It's lies like this from noobs that are nothing to do with Xecuter but are taken as 'facts' and then you get assholes causing trouble as they think xecuter says this stuff but they dont. Its bullshit.

Grigoris

Apr 15, 2011
Please READ more carefully.
The only thing i said is "as i see" and i don't say anywhere that i read from somewhere that this drive is gonna flashed only with x360usb pro.

The "as i see" means "i believe" so don't tell me i tallied to this post garbage unless it is forbidden to tell anyone his opinion for something.

Last edited:

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
Please READ more carefully.
The only thing i said is "as i see" and i don't say anywhere that i read from somewhere that this drive is gonna flashed only with x360usb pro.

The "as i see" means "i believe" so don't tell me i tallied to this post garbage unless it is forbidden to tell anyone his opinion for something.
So if you didn't read it why do you say it? Now do you understand why some of us have no patience for guys who post like you? Like I said you post garbage and opinions as veiled facts.

as I see, it is forbidden for people to post garbage and bullshit.

Grigoris

Apr 15, 2011
Ok i understand in this forum can't anyone tallied his opinion because is forbidden.

Sorry i think this is a forum that can anyone simply tell his opinion but i was wrong.

Flashy

VIP Member
Jan 9, 2011
Mostly at home
Ok i understand in this forum can't anyone tallied his opinion because is forbidden.

Sorry i think this is a forum that can anyone simply tell his opinion but i was wrong.
No sweat, dude. Everyone makes mistakes.

Grigoris

Apr 15, 2011
Yes but my mistake is mine because i think in this forum can anyone tell his opinion freely but this is not true as i see.

Last edited:

Flashy

VIP Member
Jan 9, 2011
Mostly at home
Well, yeah. Like I said: no sweat, dude. A forum is not a democracy.

skyasus

Noob Account
Mar 21, 2011
i just extract the dummy.bin from 0225 ok but when i connecting with my xbox is saying Open tray why any help thanks

kourampies

May 30, 2011
It has been one day with my new Xbox and im still figuring out whats going on with all the firmwares and stuff.

I have the 0225 slim version. I have a compatible VIA chipset, and a way to power the drive.

Hardware-wise, will I only need to buy the addon tha removes the write protection when it becomes available?

I dont really understand what all those probes and stuff are, The X360USB seems nice but not mandatory.

From what I understand, for my device/version/existing hardware, I ll just need to get this mod/addon, connect to pc, and use jungle flasher.

Is this correct?