Liteon DG-16D5S LTU2 Official Guide *08/10/2013*

DonPramis

Noob Account
Dec 3, 2015
Another problem with me is that my board is also winchester which is manufactured: 12/25/2014.... Extracting both key from the drive is impossible...also to the motherboard. SEEMs no hope with winchester.

But. im sure someone already figure out how to modd this thing...but seems its difficult (Hoping for a right guess)!!!

Titanfreak736

BANNED
Oct 19, 2014
The winchester is not moddable and probaly wont be the post was removed from the xcgpu GET OVER IT, why do people have this false hope that it will be moddable somebody already tryed to find a post point and coudnt

DonPramis

Noob Account
Dec 3, 2015
it is because....thats what we have now!!! still were hoping...though we know it is difficult...!!! Anyway hopefully...we could find a way in the future....

sinasinahm

Noob Account
Jun 8, 2016
Thanks for the answer,another question: What is the method for extracting the dvd key from the ltu 2 pcb?my dvd drive is Hitachi DL10N...

Last edited:

sinasinahm

Noob Account
Jun 8, 2016
Thanks again,Can you put dvd drive into vendor mode without using any of these xecuter tools and simply by turning the console off and on?

sinasinahm

Noob Account
Jun 8, 2016
I don't know if here is a good place for my question or not, So my Hitachi DL10N Drive had problems reading the games I tried changing the LTU2 PCB But that didn't fix the problem and now I want to change the whole DVD drive...I wanted to know do I need to buy another dvd drive with exact same rom version and other specifications or any Hitachi DL10N DVD drive will work?

Last edited:

nofeloniesyet

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
I don't know if here is a good place for my question or not, So my Hitachi DL10N Drive had problems reading the games I tried changing the LTU2 PCB But that didn't fix the problem and now I want to change the whole DVD drive...I wanted to know do I need to buy another dvd drive with exact same rom version and other specifications or any Hitachi DL10N DVD drive will work?
any slim hitachi drive.only diff in em is fw and thats on the pcb itself.

sinasinahm

Noob Account
Jun 8, 2016
Sorry for asking question in an old topic,I tried searching for ltu 2 firmwares on the internet but I couldn't find them,Can you please give me an download link for an iXtreme Firmware pack which includes Ltu 2 firmwares?

lando2k9

Noob Account
Mar 10, 2019
usa
Any chance someone has a schematic to make a push button vendor switch? i cant find any for sale and i can not get my drive into vendor mode
thanks

Support Our Sponsors