GENERAL LiteOn DG-16D5S Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPettigrew1988

Noob Account
Dec 17, 2011
Scotland
Nope, there's no flashing option yet...
Damn! Really feels like I just got kicked in the balls there lol. I just ordered a X360USB Pro as well thinking I could flash it with my Laptop. How wrong was I :p lol

Thanks anyway for the quick reply 'bglumac'.

Last edited:

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
You will be able to use your laptop (along with an external molex power supply) once a solution is made public.

Work on this drive has been suspended until LT+ 3.0 is out in the open but the original firmware has been dumped, it just needs decrypting according to the c4evaspeaks log :).

Reactions: exrebok

shakezilla

VIP Member
Dec 26, 2011
usa
:facepalm:
sorry new to xbox and its modding please direct me to where to read the answer and ill be happy to do the reading.. i was hoping since i cant flash this drive the 5s i could buy a 4s and pcb and swap it out.. help would be appreciated

reefz3ro

VIP Member
May 30, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
sorry new to xbox and its modding please direct me to where to read the answer and ill be happy to do the reading.. i was hoping since i cant flash this drive the 5s i could buy a 4s and pcb and swap it out.. help would be appreciated
your hijacking a week old thread! start your own thread and i will be happy to help as will many others im sure. Then you will get the info you are looking for. but dont forget google is your friend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.