Liteon ihas324 stopped working!!!

Romnino

Noob Account
Sep 4, 2015
I need help urgently :frown: . the drive is not mine; it's a friend's who keeps it with me because I burn much more than he does. now to get to the point, I was burning and it was working nearly perfectly, until about 4 hours ago, when I was going to burn a dvd but I pushed it unintendedly and it was going to fall and I caught it, or something like that. then, the tray stopped responding and I tried too many time to open or close it and still the only way to dy so is manually..... then.... I opened the drive: I removed the lower covering and then I connected it to the power supply and it's now dead!!!!!!!! before it was on but only the tray is not responding; now it's dead!! as if no power reaches it...... I need help please, I'm distressed :S

Romnino

Noob Account
Sep 4, 2015
what about Liteon IHOS 104-323 4X Blu-ray ROM DVDRW Drive, anyone knows if that can overburn games like the ihas? because that's the one I've found.

Bong420

Mar 23, 2005
Where you live?
It is possible to plug sata upside down ? :O
I suppose it would be hard that way, but if he was using a molex to sata adapter, he could plug it upside down there I suppose. Only thing I can really think of for the drive to completely stop working is that it was powered on with the cable plugged in wrong.