Looking for a free rgh

Glitxhhh

Noob Account
Sep 25, 2017
i have been trying to mod my xbox 360 for the past 4 months now and i have literally gotten no where. i honestly have spent at-least 15 hours a week trying to do something but i always end up breaking something or just plain destroying it. ill pay shipping shipping

Glitxhhh

Noob Account
Sep 25, 2017
Looking to trade a fresh xbox 360 slim for an xbox 360 rgh anyone

looking to trade an xbox 360 slim for an xbox 360 rgh if you are interested my email is: [email protected]

i don't know how to do the stuff like soldering and stuff like that and i don't have the money so if anyone is looking for a trade ill be right here.
i had an xbox 360 slim before and broke it trying to rgh and i bought a new one i have deleted everything on it and it is pretty much fresh.

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
Why stop there, would you like a free Xbox One X too? I'll pay the excess shipping charge, so you dont have to worry

Glitxhhh

Noob Account
Sep 25, 2017
looking to trade an xbox 360 slim for an xbox 360 rgh

• looking to trade an xbox 360 slim for an xbox 360 rgh if you are interested my email is: [email protected]

i don't know how to do the stuff like soldering and stuff like that and i don't...​

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
Re: looking to trade an xbox 360 slim for an xbox 360 rgh

Posting a new thread every 10 or 15 minutes is not going to get you what you want. Also, trading a slim console for an rgh console is a gamble. If it is in fact new, which means latest model, it cant be modded, so people would be loosing out on potential business by making that deal. On top of that, RGH hardware costs money, and installing it takes expertise and time, which is also worth money. You are better off asking if someone is willing to install the RGH hardware you have from the console you broke, and put it into this console for a decent price. There is a whole section of this forum dedicated to selling modding services on this site.

Glitxhhh

Noob Account
Sep 25, 2017
Re: looking to trade an xbox 360 slim for an xbox 360 rgh

Sorry for the spamming but thank you :)

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
merged your threads into one. -- Search youtube for 'free rgh contests', but be warned most are scams. -- It is very simple to mod an Xbox, if not sadly you going to have to pay someone a bit of cash to do it for you, there it is alot of resellers that offer services like that, if not search around your local flea markets there is always a backroom seller in one or more that do mods on consoles, but again it will not be for free. -- enjoy, the forums, but please don't spam! :)

Reactions: Newbie24