Looking for an xecuter 2.6 ce or 3 chip

FirebirdTA01

Noob Account
Jun 25, 2011
Hey guys, I've looked all over the internet, craigslist and ebay included. I cant find an xecuter 3 chip anywhere and I cant find a place that has an xecuter 2.6 ce in stock anywhere. Some sites say its in stock but its not and they all have a really bad reputation among forums. Anyway, does anyone have one of these chips or an xbox with one that they'd be willing to sell. If you did that would be amazing and I'd be willing to pay the price of what it costs new. I pulled out my old xbox for a project and I really dont want to soft mod it... Thanks in advance for any help!

x360ccm

BANNED
Jan 18, 2011
south coast UK
i got one of these but i only post to uk.i also have the programer to,well i think thats wot it is called.i post a pic .never been used the xecuter 2.6 .

Kelticwarrior

Dec 25, 2010
Hey guys, I've looked all over the internet, craigslist and ebay included. I cant find an xecuter 3 chip anywhere and I cant find a place that has an xecuter 2.6 ce in stock anywhere. Some sites say its in stock but its not and they all have a really bad reputation among forums. Anyway, does anyone have one of these chips or an xbox with one that they'd be willing to sell. If you did that would be amazing and I'd be willing to pay the price of what it costs new. I pulled out my old xbox for a project and I really dont want to soft mod it... Thanks in advance for any help!
Hey i have a brand new xecuter 3CE boxed i bought 2 a few years ago and i still have the one i used on my original xbox.

Its the best modchip team xecuter brought out its a top of the range(It would actually be the best mod chip on original xbox nothing came close to it). U can flash a few bios on to it and control them with a switch panel which sticks to the front of the xbox. Where are you from??