Looking for some help with connection issues

evallded

Noob Account
Jun 29, 2020
Portland, OR
Greetings

I am brand new to all of this but bought a JR programmer v2, and a Matrix glitcher V1.

I jumped right in but immediately had the issue of the chip not connecting to the computer

I mean there is no sign whatsoever that it has been plugged in aside from green light on the chip. I have now tried this on multiple computers with multiple different operating systems

I have tried with 2 different cords and just to be sure I went out and bought a 3rd cord to try it with

I have installed drivers, searched for it in my Device Manager (it is not there) Installed J Runner to see if it would detect it but no

I have disabled driver signature verification, and I have now been told I should reprogram the chip so I have opened J runner with the chip in bootloader mode and tried the reset switch on side as well but it does not see the chip and says:

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 10:17:52 AM

J-Runner v0.3 Beta (7) Started

Connection Error
Checking Files
Connection Error

I have been told by the person I purchased it from that I can send it back and if he can get it working that I will be responsible for all the costs involved but if he can't that he will send a new one. So I am trying to be sure I haven't missed something that I should be trying. Thanks for the help!