R-JTAG Looking for the impossible?

laserman

Mar 17, 2017
Hi all, I am trying to find an R-Jtag starter kit! I know it's been years since they were introduced but leave it to me to get to modding my 360's when everything is hard to get. I've managed to find everything else, hell I even managed to find an Xecuter 3 CE chip on Ebay though nobody in their right mind would pay what the seller was asking. I have been searching for almost a month, and I'm just wondering if I might have overlooked some place. Thank you in advance...laserman

laserman

Mar 17, 2017
I already have the CR4xl, but I want to do QSB's and R-JTAG. Just my preferences that's all! The R-Jtag starter kit has what I'm missing but I'm sure that if I keep on looking I'll find what I need hopefully...:smile:

laserman

Mar 17, 2017
Actually all I need will be the JTag Alt V2 QSB. I figured it might be easier finding the starter kit, both appear to be on the endangered species list...:(

laserman

Mar 17, 2017
I might just go the diode route for that board if nothing else comes up. I have a Falcon Elite so the Phat QSB's are very hard to come by. I have managed to find all but the Jtag alt v2 QSB. I was sent an Rjtag v3 which should work, but I'm doubting the integrity of the board as it was taken out of another Xbox. I'll give it another week or two and then make up my mind how I'll proceed. Thanks again Gavin...

laserman

Mar 17, 2017
Thank you for the input but I will still be R-Jtagging the console. I just got my diodes and should have my Nand-X/JR v3 qsb next week. I have everything else...:)