GENERAL looking to buy a used x360usb pro v1

cold25th

Noob Account
Jun 13, 2015
i have been everywhere online looking for the x360usb pro v1 and have had no luck so i was wondering if anyone here has the v1 that they want to sell. i'm on a budget so i am not willing to by v2. so if anyone has a 360usb pro they want to sell Email me at: [email protected]

GeekHeat

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2013
lancashire
i have been everywhere online looking for the x360usb pro v1 and have had no luck so i was wondering if anyone here has the v1 that they want to sell. i'm on a budget so i am not willing to by v2. so if anyone has a 360usb pro they want to sell Email me at: [email protected]
Where abouts are u?
Also if u get the v1, u will still need something to power the drive, like a ck3 mini,lite or pro etc. The v2 u don't need any thing to power the drive cos it has it built-in.

cold25th

Noob Account
Jun 13, 2015
Where abouts are u?
Also if u get the v1, u will still need something to power the drive, like a ck3 mini,lite or pro etc. The v2 u don't need any thing to power the drive cos it has it built-in.

i already have something to power the drive i bought already i just need the x360usb pro and with the upgrade out i figure people will not much need the other one anymore i i am looking to buy v1

ps,i am in pa and i have flashed systems before with v1 and i dont got the cash to dish out for v2 since the xbox360 is not going to be around much longer, xbox one is taking its place.

Last edited: