Lots of space taken up. What can i delete?

jjgar

Noob Account
Jan 15, 2020
St. Louis
I only have 3 games installed but only 10 gb free on my 128 gb sd. Granted one of those games is the witcher (30gb), but still it seems like i should have a lot more free.

currently my Emutendo folder is 40+ GB and my SXOS folder is 50+ GB. Does that seem right?

Thx!

Alchemy.Gaming

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Mar 11, 2019
US
If you have installed NSPs or XCIs, you can delete the files afterward. When installed, they go to Emutendo. When you install games to "System storage" while in emuNAND, you are actually installing to that 29.1GB NAND image on the SD card. I take it you are using a file based emuNAND? That would be located in sxos/emunand. Do not delete that.

Reactions: jjgar

jjgar

Noob Account
Jan 15, 2020
St. Louis
If you have installed NSPs or XCIs, you can delete the files afterward. When installed, they go to Emutendo. When you install games to "System storage" while in emuNAND, you are actually installing to that 29.1GB NAND image on the SD card. I take it you are using a file based emuNAND? That would be located in sxos/emunand. Do not delete that.
Lets assume my 3 games are installed in the emutendo folder, looking at sxos folder, a backup folder is 29gb (can i move that to pc and delete from card) and then emunand folder is 29gb as well. Is that all OS and a normal size? Or am i losing space somewhere? It still seems large.

Alchemy.Gaming

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Mar 11, 2019
US
You have a NAND backup in that `backup` folder. You can move that one somewhere safe and delete it from the SD. Do not delete the emuNAND.

Reactions: jjgar