BLASTER CK3 LT+ 1.6 to 2.0 Can't Hit Vendor

dickwad

Jan 8, 2011
Hi guys. Here's my situation:

Blaster CK3 installed in my 360, Lite-on 16d2s, flashed from 74850c to LT+ 1.6 some months ago. Now I want to move to LT+ 2.0 (and hopefully 3.0 soon!) so I'm trying to flash back to stock before I do the dashboard update.

Blaster hooked up to PC via SATA cable to a PCI VT6421 card, and via USB. Switches set to Mode Off, PC, Power ON. Turn on power to XBox 360, hit Eject on Blaster (down), drive opens, turn off XBox, hit Eject on Blaster (Up), push drive tray in halfway, power on to XBox again. Open Jungle Flasher, Portio loads fine, load my Dummy.bin (dumped back when I flashed to 1.6) into source, load stock 74850c into target, spoof, go to mtk32 flash, drive shows up on VT6421 card.

Now...

I hit Erase. Confirm. Errors with invalid status (0x50). So I hit intro/Vendor, confirm, then when it starts printing dots, I hit the power button on the XBox 360, it powers off immediately, then hit the power button on the XBox 360 again, and it comes on again. But Jungle Flasher just sits there spitting out dots. :-(

So.

It seems as though following the Blaster CK3 instructions to get into vendor mode are NOT working. And further, power cycling while Jungle Flasher is trying to send intro also does NOT hit vendor mode. :-(

What am I doing wrong??

dickwad

Jan 8, 2011
SOLVED!

I used "Lite-on Erase" up near the top of the mtk32 flash tab, and it worked fine. I had been trying the "Erase" button down near the bottom of the tab, and that kept giving me an invalid status (0x50) error. "Lite-on Erase" worked perfect, though.