LT+ Firmware & AP25 FAQ *OFFICIAL*

Grigoris

Apr 15, 2011
Can anyone tell us when did c4eva team find a way to dump a true firmware from drives that do the new beta dashboard update so we can reflashed with true key and not the fake with zeros that dump after beta dashboard update.

All that if we haven't the original firmware of these xbox360 with beta dashboard.

THANKS.

JammyJules

VIP Member
Jan 22, 2010
Can anyone tell us when did c4eva team find a way to dump a true firmware from drives that do the new beta dashboard update so we can reflashed with true key and not the fake with zeros that dump after beta dashboard update.

All that if we haven't the original firmware of these xbox360 with beta dashboard.

THANKS.
They didnt - they told you to get the key before updating to the beta dashboard....

Grigoris

Apr 15, 2011
They didnt - they told you to get the key before updating to the beta dashboard....
Yes they did but if anyone forgot it or realize that want to flash the xbox360 AFTER the new dashboard update that change the firmware of xbox360 drives then what?
It can't flash the 360 and play copy games?

kuekuatsheu

Noob Account
Apr 24, 2011
Dubai
Dear Support:
I know you are receiving millions of replies and question, and really from the bottom of my heart I preciate your work, and all of us here, I don't know of my words will make a difference.. but here this.. I opened my console and there was the yellow sticker.. and on my dvd drive fw written is : 9504 , when come to flash it and didn't even recgnize... and which I understand it's (Mislabel), I wanted to post this for others to know only.
but thanks for effective posting

Dear Support:
I know you are receiving millions of replies and question, and really from the bottom of my heart I preciate your work, and all of us here, I don't know of my words will make a difference.. but here this.. I opened my console and there was the yellow sticker.. and on my dvd drive fw written is : 9504 , when come to flash it and didn't even recgnize... and which I understand it's (Mislabel), I wanted to post this for others to know only.
but thanks for effective posting
Well, it happens. Unfortunately, you've got a 0225 mislabelled as 9504.

banny

Apr 15, 2011
I am trying to get my backup of brotherhood to run, shows up on dashboard then gets unreadable disk error, using vertabatins at 2x speed, never had a problem before.
I now have a samsung ms25 using LT, did have a standard Lite-on before but it stopped working, so had to change to this sammy drive, it is spoofed with the Lite-on key.

guy_haron

VIP Member
Jan 11, 2011
It's a common problem:

"Q: What about the Samsung drive?
A: Samsung is reported not to have AP25 BUT some users have had issues booting AP25 games (we have found that some consoles have been repaired / refurbed with a Samsung drive by MS Official repair centers when the console was originally a Liteon - this could be causing issues - to those guys we suggest trying a Liteon drive - it may solve your problems - do this at your own risk we are simply giving the best advice possible) - so LT+ for these drives may be looked at after the Slim is done."

N.E.Modz

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2009
A.K.A daleh43
I am trying to get my backup of brotherhood to run, shows up on dashboard then gets unreadable disk error, using vertabatins at 2x speed, never had a problem before.
I now have a samsung ms25 using LT, did have a standard Lite-on before but it stopped working, so had to change to this sammy drive, it is spoofed with the Lite-on key.
sorry but spoofing a samsung with a liteon key doesnt work. LT doesnt support spoofing anymore.
samsungs dont have ap2.5 built in whereas liteons do.
Its all to do with the drives OSIG

youre gonna have to get another liteon and flash your key to that and youll find it will work
dale;)

Last edited:

banny

Apr 15, 2011
Shame as the samsung plays everything else fine, this is the only one that fails.
oh well such is life, might try to fix the Lite-on I have, has the open try error maybe a new laser will fix it, I do also have an Hitachi-LG model GDR-3120l rom ver 0078fk
this is unmodded could I use this, or is it a better bet to fix the lite-on then mod that.

N.E.Modz

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2009
A.K.A daleh43
Shame as the samsung plays everything else fine, this is the only one that fails.
oh well such is life, might try to fix the Lite-on I have, has the open try error maybe a new laser will fix it, I do also have an Hitachi-LG model GDR-3120l rom ver 0078fk
this is unmodded could I use this, or is it a better bet to fix the lite-on then mod that.
for the price of a new laser mate, i would just change it.

If more ap2.5 games come out, you wont be able to play them with your sammy & As I said, spoofing another drive with LT is not supported anymore

dale;)

360geek

Noob Account
May 3, 2011
Serbia,Nis
I have xbox360 Elite JASPER

12V...12.1A:5V...1A

1. And when I bought my xbox I was a noob didn't know about flashing etc.. so one store putted the CHIP witch was 50e so i was wondering if i can flash my Lite-on drive over that LT+ ?

2. I updated to a new dashboard with a flash drive (not with a AP 2.5) I was wondering if i can JTAG my console with new dash

3. And What ck3 kit do i need for the easiest flashing ?? Would Xecuter 360 Blaster CK3 finish the job ???

UPDATE: I have

Philips & Lite-on
FW ver: 93450c
HW ver: A0A2

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Last edited:

Elimister

May 7, 2011
Texas
Ok, I'm getting frustrated. I have two 360"s both with liteon drives and the 2.0.12625.0 dashboard. I updated the firmware on both drives to LT1.1 and reran COD: MW2 and BO thru abgx to fix the ap25 stuff. The games show up in dashboard, but if you try to play it, it comes back and says "Unrecognized Disc " "This Disc is Unreadable" on both units. I thought the firmware upgrade and the rerunning the games thru abgx were supposed to fix this. It seems none of the new ap25 games will play. Any ideas? Thanks.

Last edited:

Elimister

May 7, 2011
Texas
I also tried NFS: Hot Pursuit same problem.

frayed

DINDU NUFFIN
VIP Member
Dec 22, 2010
Stuck in your tub
did you extract the disc to your hard drive , patch and reburn or are you trying to write a patch to an already burnt backup dvd?

Elimister

May 7, 2011
Texas
I have all my game iso's saved on a computer. It was those iso's that I reran thru abgx and then reburned a copy of each.

Elimister

May 7, 2011
Texas
I normally use Ridata (never had a problem before) but I also burned a couple of copies on Verbatim (as a test), exactly the same results on either brand. I always burn at 2.4x, but ImgBurn will sometimes force a 4x burn. The funny thing is, before the damn dashboard update, everything played fine.

Last edited:

STAFFO

VIP Member
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Ok, I'm getting frustrated. I have two 360"s both with liteon drives and the 2.0.12625.0 dashboard. I updated the firmware on both drives to LT1.1 and reran COD: MW2 and BO thru abgx to fix the ap25 stuff. The games show up in dashboard, but if you try to play it, it comes back and says "Unrecognized Disc " "This Disc is Unreadable" on both units. I thought the firmware upgrade and the rerunning the games thru abgx were supposed to fix this. It seems none of the new ap25 games will play. Any ideas? Thanks.
Correct me if im wrong here:

You say you updated to LT 1.1? You need LT+ 1.1 (LTPlus 1.1) to play AP 2.5 games..

Elimister

May 7, 2011
Texas
Wow, now don't I just feel stupid. While reading different posts on this, I saw people calling it both LT+ and also LT1.1 so I thought it was the same. DOH!! Yea, that would make a big difference. Found the LT+ firmare and reflashed both drives, and bingo they work. So I must say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I guess maybe next time I should ask someone if I'm not sure. Thanks again.