LT+ Firmware & AP25 FAQ *OFFICIAL*

jerebediah

Noob Account
Jan 20, 2011
I have a sammy and a Benq both work fine now. I see that the dashboard is being updated in 4 days. I have just LT flashed on the sammy since it cant detect ap2.5 and then I have LT+ on my Benq. I was just wondering when the new dashboard comes out with the XDG3 disc format if they will be releasing a LT+ 2.0 for the Benq...??? I also was wondering if the sammy will still work with plain LT still??? I still use both xboxes one for my bro and one for me. I read that the sammy wasn't going to be capable of playing the new format... Thanks again for all the help... Awesome site and great work from c4eva!!!:D

Last edited:

Remedy

Jul 13, 2009
New York
My Original Copy of MW2 Is scratched, what I want to do is install my backup copy MW2 to the HD and Play The Original copy. Will I be safe to play on XBL with the new update?

pingwin

Jun 13, 2011
Rapture
Hi there!

My xbox has 12625 dash and Xtreme 1.6 flash on it, so I can play backups, but not the AP2.5 ones. If I upgrade to LT+, then will I be able to play AP2.5 protected games? Also, can I read the key on this dash?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Demonchild

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2010
New York City
Yes, AP2.5 was the purpose of LT+. You will still be able to read the key from your dashboard provided you have all the necessary tools.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

pingwin

Jun 13, 2011
Rapture
Thank you! :) Someone told me that if I had 12625 dash with old firmware I won't be able to play AP25 stuff on my box nevertheless I update the fw to LT+. So now, I'm glad to hear that. I will order the tools soon.

EspadaVII

Noob Account
Jun 14, 2011
hi erm sorry if i have posted in the rong place or if im askin a stupid question but since the update that pretty much reflashed my 360 benQ to official firmware has there been a new custom firmware release that i can re flash to to allow me to play online with my backups again i have 2 months of live to jus goin to waste :(

sp4rkst4rt3r

VIP Member
Oct 9, 2010
North-West (UK)
hi erm sorry if i have posted in the rong place or if im askin a stupid question but since the update that pretty much reflashed my 360 benQ to official firmware has there been a new custom firmware release that i can re flash to to allow me to play online with my backups again i have 2 months of live to jus goin to waste :(
Guess who didn't follow the RULES!!!!!

mackdaddy

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2011
Canada
just play your originals lol

EspadaVII

Noob Account
Jun 14, 2011
hey man ive looked about n it seems my questions fits in to this catagory im sorry if i have mis read sumthin but i would just like a little help that is all no need to state a faulse statment :) have a nice day BANG BANG

EspadaVII

Noob Account
Jun 14, 2011
so i take it with my last post being deleted that no there is no way to do it yet untill Lt+1.9 comes out and if so wen is it due ?

EspadaVII

Noob Account
Jun 14, 2011
filthy pirate

arnt most people on this site a pirate i only dont own any originals ! cause i havent yet had the cash to buy the games i wish to own an original of yet and 2 i pay £10 for 25 games so why woudl i pay £45 for 1 ??????:D

EspadaVII

Noob Account
Jun 14, 2011
can we please jus tell me if its the LT+1.9 that i need for my 360 to be back as it was and if so wen is it due :) please and thankyou

rory2005

VIP Member
Jan 15, 2007
Sunny old England
its out within the next 24 hours for phat benq, liteons and sammys according to c4evaspeaks

T0x1cHax0rz

Jan 30, 2011
USA
arnt most people on this site a pirate i only dont own any originals ! cause i havent yet had the cash to buy the games i wish to own an original of yet and 2 i pay £10 for 25 games so why woudl i pay £45 for 1 ??????:D
WTF To support the people who make the games!!! The money supports people who makes the games and if you go off and just pirate them all they make no money, and if everyone did that there would be no games at all. This website does not support piracy so im assuming most people on this site do not pirate there games.

Last edited: