LT+ Firmware & AP25 FAQ *OFFICIAL*

xekcedom

Noob Account
Aug 1, 2011
Not find the LT + v1.9 for my Liteon DG-16D2S 83850C v1, can anyone tell me where to find it?

bfranclemont

Noob Account
Nov 29, 2010
Akron, NY
I haven't booted up my xbox360 in a while. I had it flashed with IXtreme 1.6 firmware for Liteon 83850c drives. I never play online, I just play with friends at my house. However, It is hooked up to the network so i can run PlayOn on my TV. Last night i had a party, and some jerk (a.k.a. friend) pressed OKAY to run an update. The update ran, rebooted on its own about 2 or 3 times to complete, and now I have the 2.0.13599.0 Dash version and I can't get my backups to work anymore!! I tried my old activate.iso disk and still nothing. What should I do to play my backups again?

I'd rather ask the experts directly, than waste half a day reading forum posts and try to figure it out myself.

edit:
Also - I don't know if the update came from the internets, or the game (body and brain connection) And i have no clue what my dashboard version was prior to the update.

Last edited:

bfranclemont

Noob Account
Nov 29, 2010
Akron, NY
I don't have to do any fancy flashing tricks? If not, that's AWESOME! I'm using jungleflasher on windows 7 if that matters...

i got an email a few days ago about a new LT+ 1.91 Firmware. Can i just flash that version instead ?

Last edited:

bfranclemont

Noob Account
Nov 29, 2010
Akron, NY
not to get off track, but i have been out of the scene for a while, what's jtaggable? i googled it, and didn't really find a specific answer, or way to find out if it is. looks like it was mostly a MW2 thing... Is there still a way to determine? or did i loss that option with the new dash?

edit: i did more searching online... i see what jtag is/was. woulda been cool to dabble in that ability, but right now i'm more focused on getting my backups to work again.

Last edited:

bfranclemont

Noob Account
Nov 29, 2010
Akron, NY
Can i use this new iXtreme LT+ 1.91 firmware? or do i need to continue to use 1.6? i assume i can use the latest version. I just want someone to confirm.

steventhfc89

Noob Account
Oct 8, 2011
I was curious I just noticed on IGN that a dashboard update was coming towards the tail end of November.

I want to flash my drive now, so in essence does that mean it is best for me to wait until after the dashboard update to flash my drive? I was ideally looking at playing online, I know it's not 100 percent safe though.

Never flashed it before so it's currently still on the stock firmware.

Sorry for all the questions I couldn't seem to find an appropriate thread so just used this one, if I flashed it now and flashed it with the latest dashboard, would I have to be re-flash to play online all within the space of a month?

I'm expecting a few facepalms directed my way, I am quite un-educated in this, haha.

Reykor

Dec 9, 2010
Hey there, can someone tell me what's the latest firmware available for the xbox 360? Will I be able to play all games, should I flash it now?
I'm currently on the Lt+1.1 firmware.
Thanks in advance

afsilver

VIP Member
May 23, 2010
Haugesund, Norway
www.google.com
Hey there, can someone tell me what's the latest firmware available for the xbox 360? Will I be able to play all games, should I flash it now?
I'm currently on the Lt+1.1 firmware.
Thanks in advance
have a look at c4evaspeaks.com, it depends on what dvd-drive you have.

jvekemans

Noob Account
Jun 30, 2010
Hi, as anyone solved the mystery of XBC not allowing you to rip an XGD3 game? (Start button greyed out)?

I am using an xbox with a Benq drive, I have a CK3 Blaster attached and have flashed to 0800 v3, xbc reads the following but the start button is greyed out.

Xbox Backup Creator v2.9 Build:0345 By Redline99
Found ODD: TSSTcorp DVD-ROM SH-D162D SB00 at [D]
Additional Info: KREON V1.00
Found ODD: HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22LP20 2.00 at [E]
Additional Info: 09/10/06 7U01
Found ODD: PBDS VAD6038 0442 at [F]
Additional Info: BenqAP25v3.0
Nero API is not available
ImgBurn 2.5.6.0 is available
ImgBurn - The Ultimate Image Burner! by LIGHTNING UK!
AP25 loading dae.bin file
AP25 dae.bin MCRT Version: 12
AP25 dae.bin MCRT Count: 50
AP25 dae.bin MCRT Flags: 0x0000
Getting media info [F]
Media Type: Not Present
Getting media info [F]
Media Type: DVD-ROM
Bytes Used: 8.07 GB (8,662,351,872 bytes)

I can see the question being asked but no direct replies...... if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!!

iahim

Noob Account
Dec 18, 2011
hey, can anyone tell me please what to do? I mean my old x-box got trashed, it burned out (2006 core version) an now I would like to get me a new one,problem is that the only new ones i could find are having the corona chipset (mfr date after aug 2011) or they were used in the show-rooms (those have mfr date before aug 20011).my question is what would you do buy the show room one or wait for the modding's release?I'm interested to use LIVE so I would like to mod the console with L.T and I'm from Romania and purchasing the console from abroad is really hard.thank you!!